DSCN2171.jpg

DSCN2177.jpg

DSCN2269.jpg

DSCN2356.jpg

DSCN2374.jpg

DSCN2376.jpg

DSCN2378.jpg

DSCN2640.jpg

Your pics are great. Makes it hard to wait for March 2011. I stayed at French Quarters in 2009. Fell in love with that place. Taking the whole family there this time.:banana:

Wow, these pictures are fabulous! I really like it when folks post the room numbers and the view from the room too. It really helps to get the "lay of the land". I've only seen FQ from the boat when staying at POR, so the pictures are great. The only thing is that after seeing some of the views I'm really wanting to upgrade to a water view room! Any thoughts? It seems worth it for a river view, but not if you just end up with a pool view.

Love seeing the room locations, keep 'em coming!

These pics are getting me excited wanting to start our next trip...Is 5 years early to soon to plan..?

I'd say no, but Disney is going to tell you otherwise. They don't start taking ressie until 2 years out. In 5 years there will be changes and be sure to stay abreast of them.

Nice pics Kristin. Thanks for the shot of the Princess & the Frog merch - must get something for my DD from the gift shop!

Does anyone have any pictures from Halloween or Fall Season at POFQ? I love to see the decorations!!!:wizard:

Does anyone have any pictures from Halloween or Fall Season at POFQ? I love to see the decorations!!!:wizard:

We were there 09/17-09/26 and nothing was decorated any differently for fall/Halloween. Only Halloween I saw was the Halloween stuff for sale in the Gift Store.

How far was the walk from building 4 to the pool/lobby/bus etc? We are staying here in May with a 50+ pound 6 year old and don't want to have to carry him too far if he falls asleep on the bus. :laughing: I have requested building 4 or 5 standard view. I am so excited and all of the pictures are absolutely gorgeous.

Thanks and keep the lovely pics coming. :yay:

How far was the walk from building 4 to the pool/lobby/bus etc? We are staying here in May with a 50+ pound 6 year old and don't want to have to carry him too far if he falls asleep on the bus. :laughing: I have requested building 4 or 5 standard view. I am so excited and all of the pictures are absolutely gorgeous.

Thanks and keep the lovely pics coming. :yay:

We stayed in building 4 last week and it is right between the bus stop and lobby/dining. You go out the back and there is a path right to the bus stop. Go out the front to the dining/gift store area. Is was a couple minute walk at most. It was nice!

I also stayed in Bldg 4 and it was right across the parking lot from the bus stop. Very convenient!

All these pic have gotten me so excited for our trip. We switched resorts this weekend from CBR to POFQ, and I have also requested building 4.

I put in our request for building 4 also. We just want to be close to the bus stop. I know the resort is small but when you are tired from a long day at the parks - every step counts!

Thanks for the POFQ pics! Staying there for the 1st time in Feb. We took the carriage ride through there in 2008 and thought it was very quaint and beautiful looking. Can't wait! Keep the pics coming!

Thanks for the pictures. We will be staying there for the first time in May. We have stayed at Pop in the past and are very excited to be trying POFQ for the first time. :cool1:

Are they renovating POFQ? I heard this from somewhere but can't find any newly updated pictures?

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter