• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Freebie thread for the week of 7-10-2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
nickelsfamily said:
https://offer.whirlpool.com/idontdodishes/thankyoufriend.asp

Whirlpool and OPI are giving away a free bottle of nail polish when you enter the I Don't Do Dishes sweepstakes.
Visit the sweepstakes page and click the "watch the demo and enter to win" button, watch the demo, and fill out your contact information. You may need to turn off pop-up blocking to get the demo and entry window.
How do you get your free nail polish? Do they send it to you? I did not see a coupon or anything to print out... :confused3

TENIA66 said:
As my freebie friends on the board have read a couple of times, but i love to tell it....My mail lady was making eyes at my hubby on a routine basis, lingering at the mail box when he was working out in the yard :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: talking about whatever. After he started getting wart remover, erection pills, bladder and gas pads, and the :drive:herbal rogaine samples I ordered in his name she just wizzes on by and throws the mail at the box now!!!!!!!!!!!!
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

kimberly6 said:
I got TWO FULL-SIZED tubes of Neutrogena sunscreen today with notification that my name had been selected!! too funny :rotfl2:
Do you have the link to this? Did you have to buy anything else?

OOOO- I FORGOT TO MENTION

I got my freebie Hanes undies today in the mail. they look really cute (black bikinis, material feels really nice and thin) didnt try them yet-- have to wash them first... :banana:

Receive a free copy of "Chef's Healthy Pasta" with your completed questionnaire-countless recipes for naturally healthy, mouth-watering pasta dishes.

Available while quantities last.

http://www.alive.com/survey.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter