Freebie Thread 12/15/08

Offer ends Sunday, December 21, 2008!

Enter discount code: SANTA at checkout and hit Apply

http://www.restaurant.com/index.asp?pgn=home

I have a question about these. I have never used them. I am looking at a $10 gift certificate. So it will cost me 60 cents with the discount. it states that the qualifications you have to spend $20. So tell me if I am doing this correct. I spend $20, give them the $10 gift certificate that I purchased for 60 cents and then give them $10 cash. So I am getting a $20 purchase for $10.60, correct. Actually now that I am writing this it seems a little more clearer.

I know that some of you have used ArtsCow to make books before...can someone please explain it to me? How it works, what it is, etc. TIA
Jen

I have a question about these. I have never used them. I am looking at a $10 gift certificate. So it will cost me 60 cents with the discount. it states that the qualifications you have to spend $20. So tell me if I am doing this correct. I spend $20, give them the $10 gift certificate that I purchased for 60 cents and then give them $10 cash. So I am getting a $20 purchase for $10.60, correct. Actually now that I am writing this it seems a little more clearer.
Yes that is how it works. Nice deal

Does anyone know if you can use more than one GC at a time?

No I think they all state one per vist.

Okay today I got in the mail a free Kashi bar that has a coupon for a free box. It also has 5 2 dollar off coupons.

I also got from vocalpoint a box that is from Saturn. It has little cards in it. But one end was open. Did anyone else get this? If so was anything else (like something good) in it?

Does anyone know if you can use more than one GC at a time?

You can't, I just looked it up. Read on their site the terms and conditions, they are specific, and will print out on your coupon.

Yes that is how it works. Nice deal

No I think they all state one per vist.

Okay today I got in the mail a free Kashi bar that has a coupon for a free box. It also has 5 2 dollar off coupons.

I also got from vocalpoint a box that is from Saturn. It has little cards in it. But one end was open. Did anyone else get this? If so was anything else (like something good) in it?

It must have been Kashi/Saturn day. I got mine too. No, there was on other "goodies" in there. I was hoping for a key to a new car, but no such luck. :rotfl:

The Kashi was a tad bit dry, but most of their stuff is. Really nice freebie when you add it all up though!

It must have been Kashi/Saturn day. I got mine too. No, there was on other "goodies" in there. I was hoping for a key to a new car, but no such luck. :rotfl:

The Kashi was a tad bit dry, but most of their stuff is. Really nice freebie when you add it all up though!

I ate it. I was good. I love those.
I was hoping something esle was in the Saturn box. Oh well

I have an 8 week old Newf puppy.....GET A CRATE for sure. Easiest way to train....and get anything in the house done! Sorry....just had to chime in!;)

Awwww...we had a Newf. They are such cute puppies. Although when they get to be up around 160 pounds, they cease being cute...nawwww, JK. What color?

Hi there...do you know if this is the brand new one?
I am pretty sure it is the 2009. I got it from a link at an Alamo Disney Celebration contest site, and, with the balloons, I sent for one, too. I get the new ones whenever I can and keep them. :goodvibes

Awwww...we had a Newf. They are such cute puppies. Although when they get to be up around 160 pounds, they cease being cute...nawwww, JK. What color?

He is chocolate, with a wee bit of white on his neck and 2 back feet! I LOVE your pooch pic everytime I see it...makes me smile!! He is cute but I'll be glad when he stops peeing on my carpet!:headache:

http://www.rougemag.com/US/Home.aspx

Our premiere issue arrives this fall! In it you'll find:
•the seasons’ fashion trends
•hot beauty looks
•helpful how-to's
•expert advice

Make sure you subscribe to have future issues delivered right to your door — for free!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter