• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Freebie Thread 12/15/08

You know what I did? I just posted the Snopes link into the e-mail that my niece sent to me- I hit REPLY ALL so all of those people that got the e-mail before me will get the Snopes link!!!!

Wastin' my time with this nonsense. I am removing the post. :mad:

Oh- BTW- thanks Maggi!;)

You know what I did? I just posted the Snopes link into the e-mail that my niece sent to me- I hit REPLY ALL so all of those people that got the e-mail before me will get the Snopes link!!!!

Wastin' my time with this nonsense. I am removing the post. :mad:

Oh- BTW- thanks Maggi!;)

I would have never known about Snopes had it not been for this board and me posting stuff and others showing me Snopes links. Before I tell people things now I tend to check there-- so i dont look stupid (which i have so many times through email). LOL... usually when I find out its not true I do the same thing, email people the snopes link. That doesnt say that it has never happened though-- so it could very well be true still!

I would have never known about Snopes had it not been for this board and me posting stuff and others showing me Snopes links. Before I tell people things now I tend to check there-- so i dont look stupid (which i have so many times through email). LOL... usually when I find out its not true I do the same thing, email people the snopes link. That doesnt say that it has never happened though-- so it could very well be true still!

Too bad- people will have to now fend for themselves:rotfl2:

NOPE!!! Can't do it. I am busy today and tomorrow...then on Wednesday we are leaving to visit some friends in Florida..you may know them.....

walt-disney-world.jpg
...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

See the jealousy in my eyes??? They are really green with envy!!!! I'll be going to DTD on Monday to do some shopping for my Christmas presents though...:thumbsup2 DH knows nothing makes me happier than the mouse!!!

Would someone mind posting all of the B&BW coupons again, along with the Goody and Ray-o-vac coupon. Thanks!

when you purchase any AA/AAA-4, C/D-2,9V-1 or larger Rayovac® Alkaline battery pack or
any Rayovac® Hearing Aid battery pack. Available until February 28, 2009. Print Coupon

Today in the mail, I got a coupon for a FREE package of Snausages Snawsomes :thumbsup2 and FREE Recycled Post Its!!:cool1:

At the grocery Store, I used 3 Goody coupons to get 2 packages of hairties :banana: :banana: and 1 paackage of hairclips.:woohoo: I also used my 2 coupons for FREE Idahoan mashed potatoes (Thanks MsKayJay!)!!:yay: :yay:

At Walgreens, I used 2 Goody coupons to get 2 Ouchless Hair Detangling Combs!!:cheer2: :cheer2:

Thanks to everyone who posted these great coupons and links!!:grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter