Free upgrade news!

Luv4Dis

Mouseketeer
Just wanted to share the magic that my sister and her family just experienced!!! They were scheduled to stay at a value resort and had a free upgrade to akl for the week!!!!! I guess they over booked!!! She sent me pics and it looks like they have a balcony with a view of animals :). Must be nice :)

Wow that's a great upgrade - mind you she will never want to go back. Disney will have her paying for a deluxe from now on!!!

take it she was not told before hand.

some people will turn it down - because it was not in their plans.

does she have a room, studio or 1-bedroom?

spiceycat said:
take it she was not told before hand.

some people will turn it down - because it was not in their plans.

does she have a room, studio or 1-bedroom?

I would be running to AKL from any value resort, plans be darned! We can amend plans!

That is amazing, how great for them!! We arrived at ASSp once to be told they were overbooked and they were sending us to Music. I told them that we weren't interested in ASMu at all, we have 4 sons and had chosen Sports for a reason. They managed to find room for us. Now had they offered us AKL...

Congrats to her!!
And I know I am in the minority here, but I would not be happy...:rolleyes:
I absolutely HATE AKL! they would have to literally give me the room for free in order to get me to stay at AKL... I don't want to even pay value room rates to stay there!! :lmao: I would be telling them to look thru their inventory again or move me to a better deluxe but not AKL! :rotfl2:

Love it when magical things happen in Disney, that's how it should be! We were upgraded at the Polynesian to conceirge level and it was amazing! It makes the trip that much more memorable!

We check into ASMu tomorrow and I would LOVE this kind of pixie dust! Keeping my fingers crossed!

We check into ASMu tomorrow and I would LOVE this kind of pixie dust! Keeping my fingers crossed!

ASsports seems to be overbooked right now. There still seems to be availability at ASMu, but I'll send you some pixie dust anyway.pixiedust:

That is the stuff dreams are made of! We will be at Pop April 19, and as much as I love Pop, I would be kissing the CM if they upgraded me to AKL. I would say thank you for the Poly or the Contemporary. Any of the others, I wouldn't be thrilled, but I would take it anyway--except maybe boardwalk--the older DD has an unhealthy fear of clowns and blames it on me decorating her nursery with them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter