Free dining plan?

hrbib...have you called Disney directly. Sometimes being a squeaky wheel is worth it, they just may be able to adjust your vacation plans better than your travel agent. I'm sure if you explain the situation they will rectify it. Let us know if they do.

hrbib,
I'm wondering if they gave you a AAA discount when you booked your trip. If they gave you a AAA discount on the room, I don't believe you would have been eligible for the free dining. You can only be on 1 promotion at a time. If your were paying rack rate and they still wouldn't give you the free DP, I'd say change TA's. :goodvibes Like you said, a normal TA would have told you about it anyway.....weird situation. :confused3

True...I forgot about the plan only being available to those paying rack rate, with no discounts on rooms. However, I would bet that if you agreed to pay the full room rate, which would get you the DDP for free, it would be less than the $800 you're paying for the DDP. Worth a shot to do the math and see if it's worth it.

Yes, good points by all. I agree, I saved just about $300 with my package so, obviously, adding the dining plan for free and paying full rack rate, and since I now have to pay over $800, I would've saved $500+.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter