Free Dining Oct-Dec Is Here!!! (And a whole lot more) ~ Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a request for some photos from The Wave. Here they are, and I hope you all enjoy them. I was pleasantly surprised after being bumped from Crystal Palace (due to the Night of Joy) at the last minute before my trip...this was all I could find. It was so good, I'm going back this year as well...just before the Halloween party.

DSC08661.jpg

DSC08667.jpg

DSC08669.jpg

DSC08670.jpg

DSC08671.jpg

DSC08675.jpg

Oh yeah, very nice! Is it at CR? Is it signature? I think I'll have to try that, for sure...

There was a request for some photos from The Wave. Here they are, and I hope you all enjoy them. I was pleasantly surprised after being bumped from Crystal Palace (due to the Night of Joy) at the last minute before my trip...this was all I could find. It was so good, I'm going back this year as well...just before the Halloween party.

DSC08669.jpg

DSC08670.jpg

DSC08671.jpg

DSC08675.jpg

When we stayed at WL, we ate breakfast here. If I remeber correctly, we took the boat from WL, checked out the Christmas decorstions at the Contemporary, ate an early breakfast at the wave, then took the monorail to MK for rope drop. ....We rise early at Disney, get the busy rides done by noon, go back to enjoy resort during afternoon, then head back out to parks for early dinner at 4ish, enjoy less busy rides and fireworks.

Since this kinda has to do with free dining.... >_>

I have a split stay at POR. I'm staying the first night with a room only reservation then I have a 6 night stay with tickets and FD after that. My question is... If I buy my tickets with my second reservation will they let me use them on the first day I get there? Or would I have to buy one day tickets to use on my first day? I would like to introduce them to MK first on the first night but I don't want to add over 400 to my bill >_<

If you don't mind me asking, what size is your shirt? I'm wanting to order a very similar one from the disney store and can't decide if I want med or large! In normal clothes it would be a medium but with licensed tees I just never know! Thanks!

I have a split stay at POR. I'm staying the first night with a room only reservation then I have a 6 night stay with tickets and FD after that. My question is... If I buy my tickets with my second reservation will they let me use them on the first day I get there? Or would I have to buy one day tickets to use on my first day? I would like to introduce them to MK first on the first night but I don't want to add over 400 to my bill >_<

If I'm not mistaken, you can get your tickets early. Someone here will probably chime in and tell you how to go about doing it.

I'm having planning withdrawals. Now that my trip is booked, FD is confirmed, MNSSHP tickets ordered, PP+ ordered, Behind the Seeds Tour booked, ADR's made, dining calculator analyzed, WL thread fully read, and Universal tix ordered, I really have nothing left to do. :confused3 Well, I do still need to book reservations for the cats to be boarded. Then I guess I just wait until hopefully I'm told we get Magic Bands.

I'm having planning withdrawals. Now that my trip is booked, FD is confirmed, MNSSHP tickets ordered, PP+ ordered, Behind the Seeds Tour booked, ADR's made, dining calculator analyzed, WL thread fully read, and Universal tix ordered, I really have nothing left to do. :confused3 Well, I do still need to book reservations for the cats to be boarded. Then I guess I just wait until hopefully I'm told we get Magic Bands.

Well, I still have a lot of planning. Now I know who to enlist if I need someone to stalk the Disney site for an ohana ressie! LOL!

Well, I still have a lot of planning. Now I know who to enlist if I need someone to stalk the Disney site for an ohana ressie! LOL!

I still have a ton of planning! I thought all my ADR's where set and then thankfully today someone noticed I had one in the MK during MVMCP. :faint: So back to the drawing board with that.

OMg 8 pages already?

I hate to admit this but I am still trying out different reservation options....

The current policy is that you can pick up package tickets up to 3 days prior to your package check in date. The details on how to do this are in post #15, section I of this ticket sticky thread...

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1452684

If you don't mind me asking, what size is your shirt? I'm wanting to order a very similar one from the disney store and can't decide if I want med or large! In normal clothes it would be a medium but with licensed tees I just never know! Thanks!

I don't mind at all! That shirt came from Target, and it was a medium. It is a little big, though. I usually wear a small (sometimes a medium) from the Disney Store. I'm on the smaller side up top, so if you have much of a chest, I would go with the bigger size. Hope that helps! :goodvibes

I'm at SAHM/substitute teacher from NC (about 20 minutes from Fort Bragg)....am I the only southerner on here?! :)

I need help deciding on the photopass+. I'm not completely sold on it. We will be traveling with my parents in November so they will be able to take family shots with my camera and we've never purchased ride pics...although it would be nice to have a some. Is it worth the money? Or can we just have my parents take our family pics or ask a CM to take shots when we need everyone in the pic?

Hahah nope , i live in Winston Salem......
I would definitely do photopass... Just be sure to look for the photographers and ask for magic shots!

Thought I would add a non disney pic for fun since anything goes...
My best friend and I at Garden of the Gods a few weeks back. Ill post some DIS pics next week!!!

35miowj.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter