Free Dining Extension ~ Oct-Dec

Not only that, but our last thread "Free Dining 2013" was third most popular in May!!!!

Way to go everyone!!!! I wonder if we can take it home and pull thread of the month!!! :cool1::thumbsup2:cool1:

I bet this thread wont be so popular once the free dining or room only discounts are released for the rest of the year

black562 said:
Hey guys, we were the 3rd most popular thread of the month...we almost actually won thread of the month.

How cool is that? :cool1:

What could people be talking about more than this lol way cool that it's top five but we can def hit number one!!

What could people be talking about more than this lol way cool that it's top five but we can def hit number one!!

Its not so much based on posts as much as it is the number of views. So it's all about who clicks on it to read.

I believe the one on the magic bands was thread of the month, and one other that pulls so much that they skip it over is a massive trip report from someone in the college program as she outlines her 6+ month stay.

Not only that, but our last thread "Free Dining 2013" was third most popular in May!!!!

Way to go everyone!!!! I wonder if we can take it home and pull thread of the month!!! :cool1::thumbsup2:cool1:

I think if some concrete information comes out , we would get number 1. Many lose interest after awhile of waiting. But then you hAve a few of us did hards who stick it out til the end. Lol

What is the "end" you speak of???

I know nothing of any such "end".

But seriously, at the rate this thread has taken off, I may have to start a whole new one once the release date leaks. I didn't think this would take off and I could just update the info as available. But now we would hit the 250 wall within a day of a big leak.

ME Too!!! :love: I want everything to be perfect for my Mom, She's in her 80's and God only knows how many more times she can enjoy WDW with all of us... I'd be happy with FD or RO, PLEASE, can I also have a little pixie dust come our way. :cool1:

That is so sweet! She will have a great time with you all regardless.

I know nothing of any such "end".

But seriously, at the rate this thread has taken off, I may have to start a whole new one once the release date leaks. I didn't think this would take off and I could just update the info as available. But now we would hit the 250 wall within a day of a big leak.

Didn't we have a bet about which page we will be on when it "hits"?

Hey guys, we were the 3rd most popular thread of the month...we almost actually won thread of the month.

How cool is that? :cool1:

I think it is pretty awesome! I only recently discovered the podcasts and love them. It was cool to hear a thread I read get mentioned!!

So our trip is a surprise at the moment. I wanted to tell the kids this weekend but now my BIL is coming to stay and that won't work. Sigh. So eager to discuss details without whispering and get input from the kids! Soon enough...

I just listened to the podcast for the first time! I like it and wonder why I had not stumbled onto it before now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter