Free Dining Extension ~ Oct-Dec

Which site were you on. I just googled wdw specials and the September free dining promo was still there. I don't think that special is suppose to end till 7/31

That's the one - I just did it now on my phone and you're right it's there. That means either there's something wonky on my computer or its back up. This morning it was just showing a link for ap discounts and a place to enter in a Florida zip code.

:( there goes that theory lol

That's the one - I just did it now on my phone and you're right it's there. That means either there's something wonky on my computer or its back up. This morning it was just showing a link for ap discounts and a place to enter in a Florida zip code.

:( there goes that theory lol

Ya but you were able to listen to the podcast which I can't seem to get on my kindel at work. So they were talking about the free dining? Maybe that's some good news even if it's only talk.

Ya but you were able to listen to the podcast which I can't seem to get on my kindel at work. So they were talking about the free dining? Maybe that's some good news even if it's only talk.

They were listing the top Disboard threads for the week and one was a free dining thread. One said it was extended and then someone else said no, then it was "am I saying something I shouldn't be saying?" One of them said they had heard and it would be extended thru December. Hopefully they know something we don't!!

You know, I do believe disney will be cutting back on fd but I can't believe they will just come to a complete stop. Free dining is what has worked for them for all these years that I'm sure in the future they will come up with some sort of dining promo. Who would pay rack rate on top of paying for there dining plan. They just raised there ticket prices so the average price for a family to go would be out of reach for many. maybe they will offer the stay/play/dine more often but they need to get rid of these dam pins. I've worn a track out from my front door to the mailbox and my Yahoo mail has never been cleaner. I feel the dining plan should be included in your pkg depending on resort level with the option to upgrade.

They were listing the top Disboard threads for the week and one was a free dining thread. One said it was extended and then someone else said no, then it was "am I saying something I shouldn't be saying?" One of them said they had heard and it would be extended thru December. Hopefully they know something we don't!!

:thumbsup2 that would be great. This would save me a little money but for larger families, a huge savings so I hope for them this happens.

Yay! I hope you are right!!! So we can all have it!

I really hope to God you get it. It's sad to see the frustration people are going through. You know, even when this is over with we'll just be stalking another thread. For me it will be getting an adr for the dessert party on 11/10. Right now those poor people are waiting for disney to open up Sept.

Awww, I hope you get it! I thought about doing the dessert party but already have too many late nights planned so am going to skip it this trip.

Awww, I hope you get it! I thought about doing the dessert party but already have too many late nights planned so am going to skip it this trip.

Thanks, seems fitting for my mother's birthday. I just want everything to go right for this trip. There's alot of FIRSTS for me. First time at a mod., first time on the reg dining plan, first time doing a room only and first time picking up my tickets before the start of my pkg. This is the one thing that absolutely needs to work since I have to be able to get into mk the first night we are there before we move to POR.

eowensby said:
I had my husband check an old email account of his to see if he had any pin codes...amazingly he had one that was sent last Tuesday, the 25th. Our dates were October 3rd-9th, but the date on the code was for the 2nd. So I'm taking one for the team and going down a day early! :rotfl2: My husband will have to come down on the 4th due to a class on the 3rd. I get to explore all by myself for a day and half until his flight comes in.

The address for the pin code was old...like 14 years old, but our TA was able to get it fixed with WDW.

This was close to what happened to me. My hubs planned our honeymoon. Every trip since then I've booked. I had them check his name under our old address and it worked =) so happy for you and a whole day to yourself to roam!!

Thanks, seems fitting for my mother's birthday. I just want everything to go right for this trip. There's alot of FIRSTS for me. First time at a mod., first time on the reg dining plan, first time doing a room only and first time picking up my tickets before the start of my pkg. This is the one thing that absolutely needs to work since I have to be able to get into mk the first night we are there before we move to POR.

ME Too!!! :love: I want everything to be perfect for my Mom, She's in her 80's and God only knows how many more times she can enjoy WDW with all of us... I'd be happy with FD or RO, PLEASE, can I also have a little pixie dust come our way. :cool1:

Hey guys, we were the 3rd most popular thread of the month...we almost actually won thread of the month.

How cool is that? :cool1:

Hey guys, we were the 3rd most popular thread of the month...we almost actually won thread of the month.

How cool is that? :cool1:

almost? guess we have to try harder this month then. July is a good month anyway (says someone who's birthday is in July!)
:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter