Free Dining Announcement by April 12

I guess why I'm questioning it is, when I go to the WDW website and try to book a vacation with the CBR preferred room plus free dining..it shows availability?

Did you go all the way to check out? I was wondering the same thing and a CM told me that it will just give you quotes until you get to that screen

I got what we wanted. We check into POP on the 9th of September till the 16th. 6 park tickets, insurance, and free dining for 5 of us. Not bad for a total of $1540.00.

I just booked my vacation for Aug. 28 thru Sept. 5 online and got the free dining. So it is possible to do it online now. I did have to click on the "Specials for 2007" link on the side, but it was quick, easy, no wait.

I just called back, hoping I'd have better luck with a different CM. I did!!!! He put us back at CBR with preferred rooms...free dining etc. He was sooooooooooooooo nice...he said he wishes I had the name of the first guy I got...because there was no need for him to change my resort!

I'm so happy!!!:cool1: :thumbsup2 :goodvibes

I just called back, hoping I'd have better luck with a different CM. I did!!!! He put us back at CBR with preferred rooms...free dining etc. He was sooooooooooooooo nice...he said he wishes I had the name of the first guy I got...because there was no need for him to change my resort!

So glad to hear that you were able to get the resort that you wanted.:cool1:

I am wanting to book our vacation for Sept. 19-28 2008 at POP sometime this year to get the resort we want. Hopefully, they will offer free dining next year and we want have to switch resorts. Did you happen to get the name of the CM that was able to rebook you?

I have definitely seen several people say the same type of thing on other threads about free dining. A lot of people aren't getting the resorts they wanted. But at least we are getting free dining right? :banana:

Thats right we tried to switch resorts but they are all booked up :sad2: . Thats what we were told today from our agent so now we are still going to be at the all star sports but we have free dinning:banana: :dance3: :cheer2:

Has anyone looked up their trip online with the confirmation number? Mine doesn't say anything about free dining. Should I be worried?

Has anyone looked up their trip online with the confirmation number? Mine doesn't say anything about free dining. Should I be worried?

hmmm, I have seen a couple other people ask this same question in other threads. :confused3

Did you get an email confermation with everything about trip in it yet?

The online packages do not show Free Dining. We had ours done by a CM on the phone and she said that dining doesn't show up when you have your package listed on the computer.:confused3

My did not show up online either and I booked on Monday AM. Got my Reservation stuff in the mail today and dining is listed for everyone in our party along with the code I gave him. You should be just fine.

The online packages do not show Free Dining. We had ours done by a CM on the phone and she said that dining doesn't show up when you have your package listed on the computer.:confused3

I just booked mine online 2 hours ago at POFQ with the free dining. It says on my confirmation " September Magic Your Way Package plus Dining" It is under Specials. No wait at all. I booked a king, but the standards kept coming up. My date is Sept 2-8th... one day base ticket... 2 adults..no insurance (yet) $1225.02. The king was a little more, but last year we had the double beds, we do not like them at all!

I just booked mine online 2 hours ago at POFQ with the free dining. It says on my confirmation " September Magic Your Way Package plus Dining" It is under Specials. No wait at all. I booked a king, but the standards kept coming up. My date is Sept 2-8th... one day base ticket... 2 adults..no insurance (yet) $1225.02. The king was a little more, but last year we had the double beds, we do not like them at all!

I wasn't saying that the package deal isn't avaliable online. What I was saying is once you buy your package online OR with a CM on the phone and you want to check your reservations the next day online, it will not show up on your ressies saying FREE DINING. That's what I was getting at, and I believe that's what the original poster wanted to know. Then again I could be wrong. It's been a long day since I had to get up with a phone attached to my ear trying to get in on the dining deal.

So glad to hear that you were able to get the resort that you wanted.:cool1:

I am wanting to book our vacation for Sept. 19-28 2008 at POP sometime this year to get the resort we want. Hopefully, they will offer free dining next year and we want have to switch resorts. Did you happen to get the name of the CM that was able to rebook you?

No, unfortunatley I didnt get his name (and for the first ten minutes or so thought maybe it was a....woman). I gushed about how happy I was and what a great "person" he was (cuz i didnt know for sure lol)..but never got his name. One thing I'm finding curious....the fact that I had trip insurance with my packages seemed to be a focus for him. Not sure why.........but it seemed to have a positive impact when it came to trying to book it back to what I had it at. :confused3

I booked on Monday but wanted to see the advertisement on the WDW page. I checked a few minutes ago and there is a full ad for free dining on the page. It's chef goofy and there's cool music playing in the back. :cool1: For everyone who has been waiting since, since, since last year this time.... happy eating (lifts fork in a toast-like gesture) Cheers :thumbsup2

I got what we wanted. We check into POP on the 9th of September till the 16th. 6 park tickets, insurance, and free dining for 5 of us. Not bad for a total of $1540.00.

Hmmm...that's interesting. I'm staying at Pop 9/8 - 9/16, 7 day hopper, no ins, & free dining for 3 adults & 1 child = $1967.32 :confused3

Good for you, Goofy!! :dance3:

Hmmm...that's interesting. I'm staying at Pop 9/8 - 9/16, 7 day hopper, no ins, & free dining for 3 adults & 1 child = $1967.32 :confused3

Well there is a difference. We have 5 people, 2 are adults and 2 children under 9 and one baby who doesn't pay for nothing. Then we didn't get the hoppers; ours are just base tickets; and our tickets are for 6 days and not your 7 days. So that's where the price changes so much. You still have an awesome price for 3 adults and one child. Congrat on getting the free dining. I heard some people weren't so lucky.

We got free dining at the Wilderness Lodge. Aug. 31 - Sept 8, We are trying to get one more night, someone send us some pixie dust. We didn't go last year and we want to make up for it this year, I think 9 nights will do it. :cloud9: .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter