Free Dining Announcement by April 12

Hard to know. I do suspect, though, that some of the prime slots will book up fast, especially for check-ins at the end of the promotional period, and perhaps even for check-ins at the beginning of the promotional period. Just like last year, I bet some resorts/room classes will book up before others, and perhaps some won't even book up at all. (Free dining tends to have less impact on bookings at deluxe resorts, since the "discount" amounts to a much smaller percentage. Indeed, folks will probably have been much better off with the 40% PIN code discount at the deluxe resorts than with free dining.)

Really? Where do you get the 40% code? What the dates?

The 40% code is issued to specific guests only, and protected by PIN codes. You'd know, by now, if you were eligible.

go on http://www.mousebuzz.com/forum/front-page-news/35649-wdw-free-dining-released-april-12-2007-a.html

A lady found this earlier on the disney website im not sure how she found it though!?!?

freedining.gif

wow thanks for the info.i was told by disney that it would be aug 5-sept something so i booked my trip for aug 12-18. So i guess that means i'm out of luck!

Does anyone know if there are usually any good packages for the week of dec 10th.
I am taking my daughter and Granddaughters the 10th -16th
Thanks

The August 5 start-date for the promotion was limited to the folks who took advantage of the bounce-back offer, which expired in December.

Does anyone know---if you book and have to cancel, do you get all of your money back?

We are wanting to go, but are considering buying a motorhome or something instead this summer. If we do have to cancel, do we get all the money back? Do you lose the deposit?

I really really want to go, just to convince my hubby!!

Thanks

Here are the relevant terms and conditions:
Walt Disney World Resort said:
# For a cancellation made 44 to 6 days prior to arrival, there is an additional cancellation fee of $100 per package plus any cancellation fees assessed by hotels or other suppliers.
# For a cancellation made 5 days or less prior to arrival, there is an additional cancellation fee of $200 per package plus any cancellation fees by hotels or other suppliers. . In addition, with respect to Grand Gathering experiences, no refund will be given for cancellations made 5 days or less from the experience date. No refunds will be given to no-shows.
# For a change made 44 days or less prior to arrival or that results in a rate change, there is an additional change fee of $50 per package plus any change fees assessed by hotels or other suppliers.
http://adisneyworld.disney.go.com/media/ibc/DisneyWorldIBC/IBC/popups/popup_terms.html

Did any Disney Visa cardholders get an e-mail with a free dining offer this AM? There was nothing in my inbox and nothing on the Disney Visa rewards page yet.

This is on the top of the disser page after pressing discount

FREE DINING PACKAGE!
*This discount is still unofficial. On Monday 4/9/07 Disney will begin accepting reservations for Disney Visa cardholders only with an immediate Disney Visa deposit, and the rest will begin booking on 4/12/07. Travel dates are 8/26/07 - 9/22/07. As we get more information, we will add it here.

Hi there we were lucky enough to have free dining last year (UK) and we have got it again this year. We are staying 13th Aug to 23rd, last year it was really, really busy which was fine but I'm just wondering if you guys think it will be less busy for us this year as your offer seems to be for 26th onwards. Hope this doesnt sound selfish...... just trying to get my head round crowds. When is your bounce back deal running from? thanks:thumbsup2

This has been confirmed with Disney this morning by Travel Agents. Code ZHQ as mentioned previously.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter