Free dining 2014

I have been holding off booking our trip (wife and two kids 5 and 10) for this deal or a room discount. My heart is set on WL so I hope I get lucky with this hotel. If I understand correctly we can start booking at midnight? I kept hearing 7am but it sounds like that was for people who have reservations already? My trip dates are Nov 8 through 14th. If DL is not available what would be comparable?

I'm getting so nervous for the morning! We are booked for WL and if I don't get FD we will have to probably change resorts. :worried::( I guess I will just have to wake up at 4am and hope for the best! Good luck everyone, I hope we all get FD!

I had a look at the link and its for 6 night stays could this be a reason it didn't work?

I had a look at the link and its for 6 night stays could this be a reason it didn't work?

I am trying to book an 8 night stay, and all dates are part of the offer, not just the check-in date. It keeps 'changing the offer' after I put in dates and people. What am I doing wrong?

I am trying to book an 8 night stay, and all dates are part of the offer, not just the check-in date. It keeps 'changing the offer' after I put in dates and people. What am I doing wrong?

Oh i don't know , it is doing the same for me on the Canadian site but I am also in Oz , good luck I am waiting waiting waiting too

My DB ask, are you using a proxy to get a Canadian IP address or using a USA based IP address?

I am Canadian, I went to the link, saw the 'Free dining offer', but when I tried to book it, it only comes up at regular price. It says it cannot find the offer at this time.
Is there something I'm missing or doing wrong?

Same thing here, guess it Will have to wait after work...:crazy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter