Free Dining 2014 Discussion ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I called RIGHT AT 7am and said Agent Agent Agent and didn't answer the prompts.... was on hold for only 10 minutes. :) was able to get Wilderness Lodge Standard Room with Free Dining!! So happy and RELIEVED that is over !!

Wilderness Lodge
September 6 -13
6 day park tickets
7 nights at WE
7 days of FREEEEEE Disney Dining

Xoxo

Im actually all done on the PHONE! CM said I must have been 1st caller with 591 other callers on hold. I couldn't believe my luck! only 10 mins on the phone total! What a Magical way to start my day!!! Got everything I wanted! also this proves they had rooms set aside with this deal for GP, they didn't have any of wanted I wanted when I called for DV FD promo!

Yay! I am really hoping that they have rooms at CSR because there weren't any when I checked the site for my dates.

When I try to book online, I get this message-

"A new offer displays below because your new travel dates are not valid for the previous offer."

I wish it was up on the website. Been on hold for 26 minutes now.

Just got through and talked to cm names Katrina lee and was told csr is out of standard rooms as I type still on the phone with cm. Asking if cbr will be upgraded to queen beds by September was told there is no guarantee Hope rest of you have Better magic and may pixie dust fall on you all. We are booked at cbr for 4 adults

On hold jamming to the Haunted Mansion music!!!:banana::banana::cool1:

Me too!!!

I know that nobody want's to wait on hold, but I'd rather wait/be on hold listening to Disney music knowing that I'll have FD for a week in September :rotfl: I am usually leaving around now for work; however I decided to take some annual leave this morning to take care of Disney business....pretty sure my co-worker's think I'm nuts, but I know that you guys understand :cool1:

I think i may cry. I have literally been up for most of the night trying to do this online & cannot get it to work, so at 5:58 I started calling. Still calling and every single time- BUSY! :(

If we made a new reservation, when we cancel our old one, can they apply any payment from the old reservation directly onto the new one or do we have to wait for it to be refunded to our card then pay again? I had to book online instead of calling because I'm at work now and there was no way for me to be on hold for more than a few minutes.

Using the tiny, almost invisible link for free dining (why so small, Disney, really?) and multiple dates and resorts I keep getting the following message:

Sorry, we could not find the offer you were looking for.
Another offer can be viewed below.

27 minutes on hold now.... hope I get an agent soon. I wish I would have thought to say agent instead of going through the prompts. :confused3

Done!!!! November 9-13 at Pop with a standard room and upgraded dining. Time to update my tickers! pixiedust:

If we made a new reservation, when we cancel our old one, can they apply any payment from the old reservation directly onto the new one or do we have to wait for it to be refunded to our card then pay again? I had to book online instead of calling because I'm at work now and there was no way for me to be on hold for more than a few minutes.

Unfortunately no, they will refund you and then you will have to apply it.

On hold going on 30 mins jamming to Its a Small World. Good thing for the wireless head set at work. I can actually get some work done and not feel guilty, of course I need to quit checking the DIS and actually get some work done. :rotfl2:

Finally got in the on hold queue.

However, when I go through the free dining page, it still shows that it is at cost to add it on. Is this normal? I get all the way to the end and it still is showing the dining plan added on.

Also, our dates are 11/10-11/16 and CSR is only showing suites available. So I'm thinking that maybe there is a conference going on during that week - the next week is good. :( How far in advance would they release rooms if they're held in blocks? Will just book CBR just to ensure we have a place!

No. I did all that and rechecked and reopened the website etc. It goes thorugh when you check dates, gives you the resort availability and then tells you the offer you're looking for cannot be found. It obviously has not gone live in the US yet on the website, or they think they have enough traffic from the phones and DIs boards not to bother with the website yet.

I was nervous too but right now I'm cautiously optimistic. I put my United States address in all the info with no problems. Just linked the res # into MDE and in the details it says I'm booked 9/30 - 10/4 with Free Dining!

SAME here !!! and my conf doesn't say anything about booking thru a Canadian link.. (9/26-10/4 at Pop!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter