FREAP CHAT ~ Everyone Welcome!

I am not sure. But this is either going to get me points or a visit from the tag fairy. So hear goes.
DH John asked them when they told him about the chip if it was like lojack only called tittyjack :rotfl2:
Yay, John! He's coming 'round! ;) I hope you both get some rest this weekend. Did they let you know when they will have some news for you on today's tests? :hug:

Yay, John! He's coming 'round! ;) I hope you both get some rest this weekend. Did they let you know when they will have some news for you on today's tests? :hug:

Yes it is good that he his coming around. We should know by thursday or Friday at the lastest.

Madd how is your back? I hope you are getting a little better. Have you been able to find a DR you want to see?

So what is going on? I found us on page 3:scared1: .

:rotfl2: Where is everybody today? The weather must be improving around the country and everybody is finding their way outdoors?? Hope everyone is having a good weekend! :goodvibes

Yes it is good that he his coming around. We should know by thursday or Friday at the lastest.

Madd how is your back? I hope you are getting a little better. Have you been able to find a DR you want to see?

So what is going on? I found us on page 3:scared1: .

Hey- how are you feeling today????

I have been on the couch all day- weird- my pain came back a little worse than it has been all week- Took some percocets and my muscle relaxers- man, that muscle relaxers makes you forget you even have back pain. Mom helped me get some work done around the house when the pill kicked in. Done for the day and back on the couch.

I found a doc- he is actually with the other doc that I mentioned on the last page- the other doc does specialize in joint and sports injurys- I chose the doc in the practice that specializes in the spine. They called me and I had to fax my report to them so the doc can review it and see if I am pathetic enough for him to see.:guilty:

I am hoping they will call me on Monday with an answer.

OK- I hope no one minds- but, since over the past few weeks a lot of freaps have been ill with all kinds of things- I decided to "smudge" the thread. I feel it needs it!

Here goes.......

Native_American__Woman_Smudging_cut_version.jpg

In case you are wondering, here is a definition of smudging:
Smudging calls on the spirits of sacred plants to drive away negative energies and put you back into a state of balance

Think positive freaps!:hippie:

if I am pathetic enough for him to see.:guilty:

I am hoping they will call me on Monday with an answer.

Have them call me, I'll tell them how pathetic you are...(JK...):lmao: Been thinking about you, hope you can get some permanent relief soon..:hug: :flower3:

OK- I hope no one minds- but, since over the past few weeks a lot of freaps have been ill with all kinds of things- I decided to "smudge" the thread. I feel it needs it!

Here goes.......

Smudging calls on the spirits of sacred plants to drive away negative energies and put you back into a state of balance

I think we can all use any kind of blessing or cleansing we can get! ::yes::

Here goes.......

I had a friend, who, everytime after my mother would visit me, would come over to my house and burn sage in every room in the house to get rid the "negative energy" left behind...:rotfl:

You all are always full of great addvice and ideas. My DD10 wants a paris fashion birthday party and room make over and idea how to do this cheaply and did I miss any good freebies that would go with this? I sure do hope all of you are recovering nicely. I send lots of :grouphug: and well wishes to you all.

Thanks for any help

Theresa :hug: :lovestruc

Here goes.......

I think we sure can use smudging. DH and I went for a ride to see DD Shaunna today. John said she needed to see for her self how I was. We spent a hour with her and then came home. I am wipped out and going to try to sleep. I love to sleep on my stomach and I can not right now so I am nor sleeping well. The Dr called in another pain killer for me since what I have is not working well. I have learned to love ice packs. Now I have a ****cicle going on:rotfl2: . I will stop in later.
Madd if you need anyone else to sign the petition for you I am in:rotfl2:

Does she know it!?...better yet- does she know what it means or when she said it!:rotfl2:

I did get I tag,

Look, Look, Look

AlexWyattMommy complimented me on some of my scrappin' and instead of saying "Aw, shucks..." I said "Aw, sucks..."

And so I was joking that my new tag should be That Shucks... and look there it is

I did get I tag,

Look, Look, Look

AlexWyattMommy complimented me on some of my scrappin' and instead of saying "Aw, shucks..." I said "Aw, sucks..."

And so I was joking that my new tag should be That Shucks... and look there it is

HA!:laughing: Good for you-

I am long overdue for a tag- where the heck is that little creature hiding?? I am almost 10,000 tags old!:scared1:

UGH! Listen to this crap!

I went to pick up my CT films at the hospital from when I was in the ER- they did the CT scan of my pelvis b/c they thought it could be possible stones- since I have a history- anywho- no pics of my spine!:sad2: BUT! Good thing I took it upon myself to read my report- b/c the report states- Possible Left side ovarian cyst! HELLO! Was ANYONE going to tell me this!?

I wonder how long I have had it?- I guess my Gyn would have felt it last year during my exam. Who knows. So- on the phone I get with my GYN office and make an appt for Wednesday morning- it is time for my annual exam anyway- but I am just pissed b/c I KNOW the hospital sent this report to my Primary- so instead of some little twit working there popping it into my file- you think, the dx would have been a red flag for someone to give it to the doc to look at and have someone call me to advise me of this.:mad:

THIS is why I take my health into my own hands. You can't count on anyone to look out for you but yourself! I make all the decisions where to go and who to see. I am also going to ask my Gyn if the "possible" cyst (or my fibroids- which I had plenty of too!...but I already knew that) could also factor into my back pain. blah!:guilty: I do not feel like going though more tests.

It sucks getting old. :sad1: I am maaaaad.

Not madd!
mad_hatter.gif
You dope-
thd44a2549.gif
...MAD!
angry.gif

:rotfl2: sorry- my mind is working overtime right now. I need to express myself:rolleyes1

I'm not mad, I just snatched two new smilies...

But seriously...how smart are you to read your own CAT scan! Good for you..so you are thinking this is contributing to your pain? What would they do for a cyst? Nosey, nosey,nosey....that's me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter