FREAP CHAT ~ Everyone Welcome!

Hey, did you guys see the photo of Johnny's kids on page 16 of the 2/25/08 People magazine? I have never seen them before....gosh they are getting big. You can see daddy in their faces. :goodvibes

I don't know why this reminded me, but did anyone ever see the movie "Leprechaun". It had Jennifer Aniston in it before "Friends",

I never saw the movie- however, the only thing I remember hearing about the movie- and seeing- they showed a pic of Jen in that movie and when she was on Friends- they used the pics to compare and say she had a nose job- that is the only thing I know about the movie!

But eeeeew, that is creepy- he really was afraid of shoes??? Are they afraid of them in "real life" or just the movie?:confused3

Hey, did you guys see the photo of Johnny's kids on page 16 of the 2/25/08 People magazine? I have never seen them before....gosh they are getting big. You can see daddy in their faces. :goodvibes

:scared1: Whaaaaat?- is it a paparazzi pic? Pics of the kids are usually TABOO!!!!:scared1:

I am surprised it was published.

there's a lot I could add to this - but I won't I will just:rotfl: :rotfl:

NO need to- I know exactly what you want to say-

Ya know- I really should be breathing in the smudge smoke for this pain I am feeling- why am I wasting time with these darn pain pills:sad2:

Okay I am going head to bed. I am going to try to go back to work in the Am. I plan on just sitting there with my ice pack on to make my B&&bcicle and not do much. I am going to have John drive me so If I need to I can take a pain pill during the day.:cool1: I know they have a pool if I will make it all day going on. I am going to tell my boss if he splits it with me I will leave at a time for him to win. :rotfl2:
Hopefully I will be out by lunch. I just need to get things set up for the end of month programs and we have people here from our plants in Japan and maylissa that I need to spend sometime with.

Take it easy tomorrow- and take the pill anyway- it will make being at work much more fun!:thumbsup2

I have to share this with y'all. My ds has Asperger's Syndrome (lack of basic social pragmatics knowing what to say and when it's appropriate ect.)

I was having a mini meltdown over the fact that I was feeling like a maid in the house (sound familiar to anyone). So I am lecturing my family, loudly and in a harsh tone of voice (which I don't usually use).

"I don't understand why *I* am the only one picking everybodies stuff up. If you take something out you need to put it back. If it isn't important enough for you to put it away then I will assume that it just simply isn't important enough to you at all and I will make sure that it goes to someone who will think that it is worth picking up. If I have to pick it up you are telling me you don't want it. And that includes you Randy (DH). blah, blah, blah...

DS, who has always been pretty empathetic, opens up his arms (he is just about as tall as me) and says "Aw, does somebody need a hug?"

I swear DH almost lost it right there - and DS is trying to hug me...:rotfl:

He was truly genuine in his intentions, but I could see my DH's face saying "Don't do it kid, step away from your mother..."

I never saw the movie- however, the only thing I remember hearing about the movie- and seeing- they showed a pic of Jen in that movie and when she was on Friends- they used the pics to compare and say she had a nose job- that is the only thing I know about the movie!

But eeeeew, that is creepy- he really was afraid of shoes??? Are they afraid of them in "real life" or just the movie?:confused3

OH yeah, nose job..I did a quick search about Leprecauns/shoes. I guess legend says they are supposed to be little cobblers..so maybe the writers were using that as a take off or something. He was a MEAN little SOB..He BIT!! Quite possibly the stupidest movie I have ever watched. I DID NOT PAY to see it, saw it a few months ago on the SCiFi channel..I can't remember anything else, other than wondering how Jen could possibly get another gig after that fiasco...:confused3

Keep your eyes open, it will probably surface again closer to St. Pats Day.

DS, who has always been pretty empathetic, opens up his arms (he is just about as tall as me) and says "Aw, does somebody need a hug?"

He was truly genuine in his intentions, but I could see my DH's face saying "Don't do it kid, step away from your mother..."

Awwwww, he sounds sweet! Sometimes you need to have those moments to lessen the inner psycho in us all :thumbsup2 God know I have had those Linda Blair moments!

:scared1: Whaaaaat?- is it a paparazzi pic? Pics of the kids are usually TABOO!!!!:scared1:

I am surprised it was published.

Did you see that JD is stepping into the Heath Ledger movie as 1 of the 3 leads, so that they can complete the film? They were talking about it all over the radio today.

I have to share this with y'all. My ds has Asperger's Syndrome (lack of basic social pragmatics knowing what to say and when it's appropriate ect.)

I was having a mini meltdown over the fact that I was feeling like a maid in the house (sound familiar to anyone). So I am lecturing my family, loudly and in a harsh tone of voice (which I don't usually use).

"I don't understand why *I* am the only one picking everybodies stuff up. If you take something out you need to put it back. If it isn't important enough for you to put it away then I will assume that it just simply isn't important enough to you at all and I will make sure that it goes to someone who will think that it is worth picking up. If I have to pick it up you are telling me you don't want it. And that includes you Randy (DH). blah, blah, blah...

First of all, I want to borrow your speech..mine just doesn't have the eloquence yours does..Mine is more of a high pitched shriek that only maids and birds can hear.

Second...awww how sweet of your DS.

Third...what did you do?

:rotfl: That is adorable- how can you be mad after that!

I get like that all the time- and it is just DH and I! When he knows I am in *that* mood- he will try and be nice and laod the dishwasher or something. He really looks like he wants to run from the room screaming :rotfl2:

OH yeah, nose job..I did a quick search about Leprecauns/shoes. I guess legend says they are supposed to be little cobblers..so maybe the writers were using that as a take off or something. He was a MEAN little SOB..He BIT!! Quite possibly the stupidest movie I have ever watched. I DID NOT PAY to see it, saw it a few months ago on the SCiFi channel..I can't remember anything else, other than wondering how Jen could possibly get another gig after that fiasco...:confused3

Keep your eyes open, it will probably surface again closer to St. Pats Day.

DH said when he was a kid they would put their shoes out on xmas eve so the elves would come and put money in them:confused3 May be along the same lines........

First of all, I want to borrow your speech..mine just doesn't have the eloquence yours does..Mine is more of a high pitched shriek that only maids and birds can hear.

Second...awww how sweet of your DS.

Third...what did you do?

1. I will be happy to share *all* of my speeches

2. DS is possibly the sweetest soul on earth

3. I hugged him...:goodvibes what else can you do

This is DS...sweet, sweet, sweet
mjpb.jpg

Did you see that JD is stepping into the Heath Ledger movie as 1 of the 3 leads, so that they can complete the film? They were talking about it all over the radio today.

I read a few different things about that-

1) That three actors will pay tribute by filling in the remainder of Ledger’s performance, Johnny Depp, Jude law and Colin Farrell..... In the film, Ledger’s character reportedly falls through a “magical mirror” into an alternate reality, and thus the caveat of these three actors’ interpretations is further supported. But even sans that plot point, this could turn out to be a quite inspiring and tasteful send off to the young actor.

but then.....

2) A source said: "There is a point in the film when Heath falls through a magic mirror. He could change into another character after that and that is where Johnny would come in. "It's a weird, fantasy, time-travel movie so Heath's character could easily change appearance. It would be a poignant moment. Johnny's not working at the moment so everyone is praying he will do it."

So- who knows which one will happen.......

I read a few different things about that-

1) That three actors will pay tribute by filling in the remainder of Ledger’s performance, Johnny Depp, Jude law and Colin Farrell..... In the film, Ledger’s character reportedly falls through a “magical mirror” into an alternate reality, and thus the caveat of these three actors’ interpretations is further supported. But even sans that plot point, this could turn out to be a quite inspiring and tasteful send off to the young actor.

but then.....

2) A source said: "There is a point in the film when Heath falls through a magic mirror. He could change into another character after that and that is where Johnny would come in. "It's a weird, fantasy, time-travel movie so Heath's character could easily change appearance. It would be a poignant moment. Johnny's not working at the moment so everyone is praying he will do it."

So- who knows which one will happen.......

I had heard of #1 - only time will tell.

Looks like we are going to have to start the new thread soon. Do not forget to leave me a trail of breadcrumbs so I can find my way home.

I am at work and wishing I stayed home. My desk looks like a bomb went off on it:rotfl: . I guess my boss really did miss me. He must of stayed at my desk for 3 days and did no work. It looks like it is all on my desk.:rotfl: Oh yes I think you are right madd take the pills anyway.:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter