For the Love of Disney - PTR

Hi Billie - Welcome! Thanks for joining in. I'm off to read all about you now! ;) Looks like we'll have lots to talk about in the next few weeks since we'll be there at the same time. The countdown is on!:thumbsup2

Hi Erin - Thanks for stopping by! ;) I already posted and subscribed to your PTR but wanted to welcome you here too. We have tons on common!!!

Hi Megan! Welcome, thanks for joining in. I'm off to catch up on your PTR. I'm happy to find another December trip planner - we'll have lots to chat about! :lovestruc

Awww, thanks Becky! I love my girls :lovestruc...so many people ask if we're going to try for a boy. My husband actually wants another girl. I tease him that it's because he coaches high school softball and he's trying to stack his team for many years to come! haha

I saw on your trip report that you are planning another trip in May - you should get a trip journal. If you need more info, pm me! ;)

Hi Nikky! Just found your PTR (saw your post on someone else's TR) and had to come on over. I am soooooo jealous you are staying at the Polynesian. My family used to stay there all the time when my sisters and I were younger. It is such an amazing resort and we have so many memories from there. Now I've just got to catch up on all your plans!

Hi Sarah. Thanks for visiting my PTR! :yay:

I subscribed to your TR and I'm off to catch up on it now! Poly holds the best of my best memories - I can't wait to go back! :lovestruc

I'll see you over on your TR in just a minute! :rotfl:

Hi,
Just coming on over to say hello and see how everyone is doing.
Is it softball season? If so that might explain why you've been on the boards:rotfl:
Emily hurt her hand at a game last week and now has a splint until later thsi week.

oh no - how long is her season? We are in fall ball right now - 2 more weeks i think and then looking at getting into an indoor winter league. My hubby is not allowed to coach the girls because of IHSA so he just observes...kind of nice, he's not gone quite as often! :)

I your dd is okay and it isn't anything serious! :lovestruc

Hey! I just found your TR and am really enjoying it. We will both be down there at the same time and I am thinking of switching to the Poly (obviously you can tell by my username that I LOVE it!) so maybe we will run into each other. Your girls are adorable!

AlohaPolynesian - I LOVE it! :lovestruc Aloha and welcome aboard!!!

Thanks for the compliment about my girls! Congratulations on your graduation. I went to Disney for my high school gradutaion...wish I would have chosen it for my college graduation trip also! :headache:

I subscribed to your PTR - I can't wait to see where you end up staying. Maybe I'll run into you at Poly! ;)

MORE DISNEY SHOPPING

Just a quick little update - this is the hardest part of planning a trip. WAITING! You get to do so much at first and then again right before you leave - it's this between part that drives me crazy. I've been trying to pick up a couple things each time I'm out and about, partially so it doesn't nickle and dime us so bad right before our trip but mostly because I feel the need to do something, anything! :rotfl:

I had my first Disney nightmare last night. We were getting ready to walk out the door for our trip and I decided I better grab a jacket. When I went back inside to get it I realized that I hadn't packed for myself, only for the rest of my family (typical of most mommies, right?)! I tried to pack as quickly as I could but my husband forgot that Indy (where we leave from) was an hour ahead of us and we had already missed our flight! Thank GOD I woke up immediately!

This was our countdown when we made it at our 100 day party!
web.jpg

This is our countdown as of today! Much better...don't need the entertainment center to hold it anymore! :yay:
20091018_7283.jpg

Hayley has wanted a cute suitcase for quite awhile now...I stumbled upon this black and white (definitely Mickey-ish) suitcase at Gordman's. I got this one for Hayley and the smaller one for Caya. It's inside the big one and they are hiding in the shower we don't use if you can't tell by the nice tile background! :laughing: I will probably give them to them a couple weeks before or maybe a month so I don't have any more nightmares!

20091018_7289.jpg

I found this bag at Target...our stroller (the city mini) doesn't have cup holders or anything so I had been researching attachements for it and none got very good reviews. This bag has short straps on the sides so it can attach to any stroller. There are 2 pockets on the sides....for baby bottles I'm sure...but coke comes in bottles too! :rotfl: It has carrying straps on top so we will be able to grab it and go when hopping on/off the buses. And the best part is that it's Mickey-ish too! ;)

20091018_7284.jpg

While I was at Target I decided to cross a couple things off my list. I got a pop up hamper, the new all in one laundry detergent, fabric softener & dryer sheet and some safety pins (which I actually needed at home too)!

20091018_7285.jpg

TARGET DOLLAR SPOT FIND! The big things in back are dry erase boards with markers. Caya loves these and it will occupy her for quite some time. I got one for Hayley too because....you can't buy one for one child and not buy one for the other! ;)

20091018_7286.jpg

UP NEXT: PAID IN FULL

yay for target!!!!

Did you get the suitcase at target too? It's very cute. I saw a similar one at Kohls yesterday and I love kohls just as much as target!!

I actually got it at Gordman's...I'm not sure if it's just around here or all over...it's a discount store like TJ Maxx and Marshall's. They were $25 and $18 I think. I love Kohls too! :)

Great finds at Target! Those pens and notebooks are super cute. :thumbsup2 So is the suitcase...you are right, it's definitely Mickey-ish!

CUTE finds!!! Love the suitcases. I actually just bought a black and white polka dot hankerchief to tie on our strollers at Disney! Great minds think alike :lovestruc You are getting SO close girl!

Shopping for trips is the BEST.

I like your idea of spacing the shopping out. I may need to start getting stuff for the trip

YAY!! Your chain is looking so small now!! And those Mickey/Minnie items--are they new to the Target dollar section?! I haven't seen those at my Target (I go several times a week :lovestruc)!!

Sorry about your loss :( Your trip sounds like the perfect way to celebrate your Dad. Your girls are adorable!!

Waiting for the next update :surfweb:

I am in love with those suitcases!! They are too cute! I have to head out and try to get a few more pieces of luggage and was thinking about maybe checking out TJ Maxx. You think I can get a decent deal there?

I love that your countdown is getting so small! That means I get to go soon too!

Ok--went to my Target today and could not find the Minnie/Mickey items?! When did you get them?! :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter