For the Love of Disney - PTR

VERY nice finds! I love the suitcase, I've been threatening to buy myself some cute, decent luggage for a while now, but I always end up allocating the funds elsewhere and just borrowing suitcases. :laughing: The Dollar Spot Mickey/Minnie stuff is soooooooooo cute! I love it!

Great finds at Target! Those pens and notebooks are super cute. :thumbsup2 So is the suitcase...you are right, it's definitely Mickey-ish!

Thanks - I thought it would be perfect without being over the top Mickey. She'll be able to use it for many more years and hopefully many more Disney trips! ;)

CUTE finds!!! Love the suitcases. I actually just bought a black and white polka dot hankerchief to tie on our strollers at Disney! Great minds think alike :lovestruc You are getting SO close girl!

Thanks Katie! Where did you find the handkerchief? I've been looking for one - I checked Michael's and Hobby Lobby and didn't find anything "worthy"!

Shopping for trips is the BEST.

I like your idea of spacing the shopping out. I may need to start getting stuff for the trip

Hi Jordan! I doesn't take much for me to justify a shopping trip! ;) I like to think I'm doing something helpful when truthfully I probably just end up spending more money!!! :rotfl:

Sorry about your loss :( Your trip sounds like the perfect way to celebrate your Dad. Your girls are adorable!!

Waiting for the next update :surfweb:

Hi Kris - Thank you! I think this is exactly how my Dad would like us to celebrate his life! :lovestruc Thank you for the compliment on my girls too! I see you're at Poly next month! I'm off to catch up and subscribe to your PTR. I want full details - I haven't stayed there for several years!!! ;)

I am in love with those suitcases!! They are too cute! I have to head out and try to get a few more pieces of luggage and was thinking about maybe checking out TJ Maxx. You think I can get a decent deal there?

I love that your countdown is getting so small! That means I get to go soon too!

Our TJ Maxx is hit or miss for the most part but they always seem to have good deals on luggage. I've noticed most places have luggage on sale right now - should be a good time for you to find that perfect deal! ;)

Ok--went to my Target today and could not find the Minnie/Mickey items?! When did you get them?! :confused3

Hi Becky!!! I just got them Friday! I'd be happy to pick some up for you and mail them...just pm me! :lovestruc Also, guess what??? I went back to Justice today and found the shirts! Yippee! :yay:

VERY nice finds! I love the suitcase, I've been threatening to buy myself some cute, decent luggage for a while now, but I always end up allocating the funds elsewhere and just borrowing suitcases. :laughing: The Dollar Spot Mickey/Minnie stuff is soooooooooo cute! I love it!

I think you should just follow through on that threat! You deserve it! :rotfl:

YAY for Paid in Full! I did the same a week a ago, isn't it the greatest feeling? Makes it all seem so much more real! :banana::banana::banana::banana:

oh no - how long is her season? We are in fall ball right now - 2 more weeks i think and then looking at getting into an indoor winter league. My hubby is not allowed to coach the girls because of IHSA so he just observes...kind of nice, he's not gone quite as often! :)

I your dd is okay and it isn't anything serious! :lovestruc

It's about two months. Regular season ends right before thanksgiving and then playoffs start after. Everybody makes playoffs and once you lose two games your out. The team isn't looking so good right now. We've been lacking players the other day at a game we had to borrow a player from a different team. The pitcher was sick for two weeks and now she's back and then Emily is coming back on Saturday. One travel girl got hurt and can't play season. Also another has been missing games too. So that's all of the travel girls the team has. For a few games people with no pitching experience had to pitch. Our record is we lost every game... but tied once. I'm hoping we'll come back now because all of our travel girls will be back on Saturday. I would love indoor softball.:cloud9: I hate saturday games it's so hot. Does Haley do travel?

All caught up.
I love all your purchases. The bags are so cute!! Nice target finds too.:thumbsup2
I noticed you bought three journals and you only have two kids. :rotfl:
I wonder who that third one could be for.
Yay for the countdown getting so small.
I saw you posted on my PTR. The DIS closed it on so I can't reply, but all the planning is going on in my May TR. (link in siggie)
We changed out dates. I'm supposed to be there now but instead I'm going for thanksgiving. Just a few weeks before you.
Have a good night!!!:flower3:

Hi Becky!!! I just got them Friday! I'd be happy to pick some up for you and mail them...just pm me! :lovestruc Also, guess what??? I went back to Justice today and found the shirts! Yippee! :yay:

Really! Maybe my store is just behind. I will check the Super Target here, too and if I don't find them I might just take you up on that offer!! :goodvibes YAY!! Sooo glad that you found the Mickey shirt!! :banana: And whooo hoooo for being paid in full!! Lots of exciting news!! :cool1:

It's about two months. Regular season ends right before thanksgiving and then playoffs start after. Everybody makes playoffs and once you lose two games your out. The team isn't looking so good right now. We've been lacking players the other day at a game we had to borrow a player from a different team. The pitcher was sick for two weeks and now she's back and then Emily is coming back on Saturday. One travel girl got hurt and can't play season. Also another has been missing games too. So that's all of the travel girls the team has. For a few games people with no pitching experience had to pitch. Our record is we lost every game... but tied once. I'm hoping we'll come back now because all of our travel girls will be back on Saturday. I would love indoor softball.:cloud9: I hate saturday games it's so hot. Does Haley do travel?

This sickness thing is scary stuff! It's going around like crazy here. Some of the area schools have even closed because more than half the student body was absent. Our fall softball season just ended - it's high school age only. You're too hot to enjoy it and we are too cold! Brrrr! Good luck with the rest of the season. Hayley did play on a travel team over the summer. She's in basketball and cheerleading now. It's always something but I love it! :lovestruc

All caught up.
I love all your purchases. The bags are so cute!! Nice target finds too.:thumbsup2
I noticed you bought three journals and you only have two kids. :rotfl:
I wonder who that third one could be for. You picked up on that huh? ;)Yay for the countdown getting so small.
I saw you posted on my PTR. The DIS closed it on so I can't reply, but all the planning is going on in my May TR. (link in siggie)
We changed out dates. I'm supposed to be there now but instead I'm going for thanksgiving. Just a few weeks before you.
Have a good night!!!:flower3:

Thanks for visiting here and giving me the "right" link. I'm on my way over there now! :lovestruc

PACKAGE IN THE MAIL (No, not from Disney)

I got these a while ago and never posted pictures. I thought I'd add them to a post about what I got in the mail today. By the way I LOVE The Hidden Magic of Disney World[/U]! I probably already posted that but I'm posting it again! ;) I haven't read all of the Trivia one, just bits and peices. I think I'll take that one with us when we go.

20091019_7309.jpg

I'm super excited about this one. I ordered it on Amazon - haven't gotten to play it yet - it's still a surprise for the girls. I'm thinking I'll get it out on 11/5 when we have a month to go. We'll see if I can wait that long. I'll post a review once I've opened it and played! :lovestruc

20091019_7308.jpg

Some non-Disney related news...I think our family has been hit by H1N1. :eek: Caya (who is 4) started running a fever last night of 101.5. She has a little cough but no other symptoms...other than the poor little pitiful face. :sick: I called the nurse last night and she said "It probably is H1N1"! They don't want to see her unless her fever gets to 105 or she has trouble breathing. I'm actually considering letting her kiss all over Hayley...I'd just assume we all get it now and be done with it before Disney!

UP NEXT: ITINERARY

HAHAHA!! You sound just like my mother! She tried to get us all exposed to chicken pox together. Too funny. On a more serious note, I hope that she feels better soon. I truly hate when my kids are sick. It makes me so sad that I can not help them out :sad2:

Also, I knew you would like the "Hidden" book!! Isn't it just the best? So many interesting facts..

You MUST share where to get the Magic Kingdom game! How exciting, maybe my kids can ask Santa for it right before our own trip :santa:

I am so excited you are SO close!! I am already looking forward to your TR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter