For the Love of Disney - PTR

More purchases!!!
I've been wanting the magic kingdom game for so long but I could never find it.
I'm so sorry to hear about H1N1. I hope it's nothing serious and everybody gets over it quickly. You only have about 5 weeks to go now.:woohoo:
P.S- I went to Target and got the pens and notebooks. (I only got 2 though because I have 2 kids):rotfl:
I think I may go back there and get some more though.

HAHAHA!! You sound just like my mother! She tried to get us all exposed to chicken pox together. Too funny. On a more serious note, I hope that she feels better soon. I truly hate when my kids are sick. It makes me so sad that I can not help them out :sad2:

Also, I knew you would like the "Hidden" book!! Isn't it just the best? So many interesting facts..

You MUST share where to get the Magic Kingdom game! How exciting, maybe my kids can ask Santa for it right before our own trip :santa:

I am so excited you are SO close!! I am already looking forward to your TR.

Thanks Katie! :lovestruc

I do LOVE that book. I bet I will read it several more times before we go. There is so much to absorb. I wish I could have studied this hard in college! :rotfl:

I ordered the game on Amazon. I just checked there is one available for $8 right now plus $5.99 shipping. It will be hard to disappoint at that price. I'm sure the girls will love it just because it's the Magic Kingdom...they can make up their own game.

The closer I get to my trip the closer you get! You are so blessed to have another one to look forward to when you get home. I'm already worried about the PDD (Post Disney Depression)! :sad1:

I have the Disney trivia book. It is really interesting. The Hidden Magic one seemed pretty interesting too but I remember looking at it at the bookstore once and I felt like everything in there I read somewhere else. :confused3

A Magic Kingdom game! That's pretty cool. :thumbsup2

Oh no, I hope you guys don't get sick! I came home from school on Thursday feeling really crummy...I had a splitting headache all day and was achy all over. :sad2: I'm feeling better now, just feel like I'm coming down with a cold. The flu better stay away!

:sick: I hope your daughter(s) feel better soon and you do not end up sick too! Yuck. At least you get it out of the way with hopefully enough time to get well before traveling.

Love the books and game. I am have been looking at the Hidden Magic book--do you like the other one? I will have to check it out if you do. There is a second volume too--have you seen that one?

Oh no! Not H1N1! My school was giving out the vaccinations but I was too nervous to get one because I have bad reactions to vaccinations of any kind, let alone new ones! And what do you know, now I am feeling sick! I hope no one in your family ends up getting it and that it is just a virus. Keep us posted and stay healthy!

Awww! I hope the little bugger gets better quick! Give her lots of hugs!

I have had that Hidden Magic book for some time and have yet to get through it! LOL

Oh no!! So how is everyone feeling? Ally had 5 kids in her class get it but thankfully she never picked it up.

I LOVE that Hidden Magic book. I have both of the trivia books--I like to ask the questions to my dh and see who can answer first!!

your little buys look great!!!

I have the Hidden Magic book as well! I've taken both the tours at MK and AK when I worked at WDW as a part of our orientation and the book is set up in a similar fashion. I enjoyed reading things I already knew and loved hearing about things I didn't know.

We also have the Magic Kingdom game. We got it several years ago at Toys R US for a Xmas sale..good game!

Oh, that Hidden Magic book sounds fantastic! I'm so tempted to pick it up before the trip, but I've promised myself no more unnecessary spending... :rolleyes:

Hi Everyone! I plan on updating tonight but wanted to stop by and say THANK YOU to everyone I had worried. I got so many sweet messages from people making sure things were okay - I'm humbled. The most amazing people in the world have to be on the Dis! :lovestruc You guys & gals are the best!

Both girls have now had some virus (probably H1N1 but no official diagnosis) but are both better finally. Hopefully, that means we will all be healthy for our trip in 16 days!!!

I've been so busy planning and still don't have official touring plans - my goal is to finish that today and post tonight.

Again, from the bottom of my humble little heart - thanks for missing me! :lovestruc

I'm so glad to have to back Nikky!
I was starting to get worried. Glad everything is o.k. Also glad that the girls are better and ready for Disney!:cool1:
My girls were sick last week too no H1N1 but they were both sick for about 6 days!
Can't wait to hear your plans! 16 days how exciting!:cool1:

Good stuff so far...keep it up. I just showed my DD the countdown chain and she thought that was cool!(we are at 49 days and counting btw)
This is officaily this first ptr I will have followed from start to finish!

***100 posts*** party:

Hey Nikky,
Just popping in to see your plans. I'm leaving for disney tomorrow morning and can NOT sleep.
Have a good night!
Barbara

:jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: TWO Weeks until you are at Disney!!!!!!!!!!

I am glad the girls are feeling better. How are things for the trip?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter