Flying from Honolulu to Dallas?

Disneyfan754321

DIS Veteran
Thank you all for all of your really helpful advice 👍

One more question if I may - how early do you all book your flights to HNL?

Looking at the seat plans for both flights (we are booking them separately as delta have good times from Seattle, and American is the only direct flight to Dallas and they don’t flight direct from Seattle), the availability is really open right now.

ive already booked my international legs as I got a really good price booking at the 11 month opening day, but the HNL internal flights don’t seem to be that cheap, and so I wondered whether you guys had some ‘insider info’ aa to the best times to book to get the best prices?! 😂👍

many thanks for any advice👍
Have you called a american (not the airline) travel agent? They are free and they may be able to give you a lot of insite maybe some freebies. Good thing American airlines main hub is DFW so there are a lot of times

amystevekai&bump

DIS Veteran
Have you called a american (not the airline) travel agent? They are free and they may be able to give you a lot of insite maybe some freebies. Good thing American airlines main hub is DFW so there are a lot of times
Ooh good thinking! I have a us TA that I use to book my Disney cruises - maybe I should contact her! Never thought of that! Thank you for that 👍

• amystevekai&bump

DIS Veteran
    When we checked in today, because our room wasn’t ready, our welcome packet had the Luana Lounge pass key already in the envelope. Last time I think we had to ask on arrival. At least now it’s automatic on check in!
    That’s great service! 👍 hope you have a wonderful trip! 👍

Airb330

DIS Veteran
    Option 2. Plus it'll be on a widebody aircraft (777 or 787) on American Airlines. Depending on your class of service, it could be more comfortable than most narrow-bodied aircraft. Non-stop almost always beats a connection! It'll be a nice way to space out the trip before you head back to the UK.

• amystevekai&bump

DIS Veteran
    Option 2. Plus it'll be on a widebody aircraft (777 or 787) on American Airlines. Depending on your class of service, it could be more comfortable than most narrow-bodied aircraft. Non-stop almost always beats a connection! It'll be a nice way to space out the trip before you head back to the UK.
    Thank you for posting - I’m quite a nervous flyer so this is really helpful advice! Thank you 👍

TeeDisney1025

Earning My Ears
    Just wanted to say I love that you want to go to Southfork! I was an 80s child also and LOVED Dallas! We visited when I was in college and it was highlight for sure!!

OKW Lover

Retired and living 2 miles from The Castle.
    DIS Lifetime Sponsor
    No actual experience with either of those two options, but I'd go with the red-eye (option 2) any day. That avoids the additional overnight stay and preserves time in both Aulani and the DFW area.

• amystevekai&bump

DIS Veteran
    No actual experience with either of those two options, but I'd go with the red-eye (option 2) any day. That avoids the additional overnight stay and preserves time in both Aulani and the DFW area.
    Thank you 👍 yes I think everyone on here has persuaded me to go with the direct red eye flight - just hoping prices drop a little 🙂

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates