First Timer Solo Trip

So I am thinking of going solo in October. Only gone with husband and children in the past. What would be the must do solo dining experiences? Feel nervous (and a little guilty leaving kids at home) but excited to go just for me!
Go anywhere you want! I have done Sanaa, Plaza, BOG, Biergarten, Coral Reef, 1900 PF, Tusker, Artist point, and a few others I cant think of right now all solo.

What would be the must do solo dining experiences?
I don't think there are any "must do solo" dining experiences. What are your must do restaurants when you're with husband and kids?

This is all really helpful - thank you! I've been about 8 times but always in a couple or with family, but sadly my partner passed away in April very unexpectedly, and we already had a trip booked and paid for July 2019. After a lot of thought I've decided to go solo and also find a way of celebrating Ruth's life while I'm there - possibly a very unofficial "accidental" balloon release in front of Cinderella Castle (as I've found out a planned release is not allowed!).

In terms of dining, we had the Disney Dining Plan already booked so I'll be doing the mixture of Table Dining and Quick Service - dining alone isn't unusual for me when travelling on business so I'm not that fussed - and of course a chance to try some new restaurants this time around that we'd already started to plan.

So please keep the tips coming :)

Sorry for your loss @Darren B I am taking a solo trip in Dec. This will be my first Christmas to be by myself after my last family member back home passed away - I don't have anywhere to go this year so decided to treat myself to fun. I am sure you will have a grand time. It will be nostalgic but a nice way to remember Ruth

Sorry for your loss @Darren B I am taking a solo trip in Dec. This will be my first Christmas to be by myself after my last family member back home passed away - I don't have anywhere to go this year so decided to treat myself to fun. I am sure you will have a grand time. It will be nostalgic but a nice way to remember Ruth

Thank you - enjoy your trip too. I might do a Disney Christmas in the future

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter