First Ever DISUnplugged PodCast Cruise Part Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if you guys are going to go through another 250 pages before the cruise. :scratchin :rotfl:

I wonder if you guys are going to go through another 250 pages before the cruise. :scratchin :rotfl:
Heck...i'd say we'll finish off this one and then maybe one more...and be on our 4th one by the time the cruise rolls around! :dance3:

Heck...i'd say we'll finish off this one and then maybe one more...and be on our 4th one by the time the cruise rolls around! :dance3:

On my EB PC cruise this August we went through 14 threads before the cruise... I'm just saying :rolleyes1

ADP, you can start with the free drinks for me at Mousefest. Who cares about the rest of them ;) :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

On my EB PC cruise this August we went through 14 threads before the cruise... I'm just saying :rolleyes1

ADP, you can start with the free drinks for me at Mousefest. Who cares about the rest of them ;) :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Oh...that is so not right...:lmao:

Well, just toss us aside like yesterdays news....and I was bringing lots of wine on the cruise!

Hey...at the rate we're moving right now, we'll get to 250 pages by the end of the week! :lmao:

I think we can do it by the end of the day at this rate....

darn 40 second wait...lalalala...lala....try again...

Well, just toss us aside like yesterdays news....and I was bringing lots of wine on the cruise!

You know I love you guys more :hug: My point was that it's not about the quantity of posts it's the quality and you guys are top notch in my book:love:

You know I love you guys more :hug: My point was that it's not about the quantity of posts it's the quality and you guys are top notch in my book:love:

Yea, nothing but good stuff on our posts :)

Who likes pie??

First day unemployed, and how do I spend it?

Changing up my tickers, and chatting with youse guys 'til my butt is completely numb from sittin'.

How pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter