• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

First Ever DISUnplugged PodCast Cruise Part Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

First day unemployed, and how do I spend it?

Changing up my tickers, and chatting with youse guys 'til my butt is completely numb from sittin'.

How pathetic.

Hey that sounds like my typically employeed workday!

not to be picky...................but i'm a him. not a her. :upsidedow my name in real life is todd.

Get used to it Todd, all us dudes have been accused of being ladies at some point. Some actually wear camo bikinis because of it.

Her bosses even KNOW she's DISing on the clock!

I want that kind of job...lol

Man...I feel so bad for someone logging in after work and seeing this thread. It's well over 100 posts now!! LOL

I'm not on the clock because my clock goes about 24 hours a day, always answering questions for you guys :lmao:

Hey if I don't DIS, I'll just get emails about luggage storage, etc. from each and every one of you :goodvibes

Oh, and I don't know exactly how much space is available under the bed. I can measure it when we go on a cruise in 33 days :woohoo: :woohoo: 30 days until I leave :woohoo: :woohoo:

I'm not on the clock because my clock goes about 24 hours a day, always answering questions for you guys :lmao:

Hopefully your clock is exactly 24 hours, or your going to get all messed up!! :rolleyes1

Hey if I don't DIS, I'll just get emails about luggage storage, etc. from each and every one of you :goodvibes

Oh, and I don't know exactly how much space is available under the bed. I can measure it when we go on a cruise in 33 days :woohoo: :woohoo: 30 days until I leave :woohoo: :woohoo:

Going somewhere? Anywhere fun?:rotfl2:

You're going on vacation....AGAIN!!!!!:eek:

You know, Tracy, there is a lot of free time between the MegaMouseMeet and the DISMANIA meet (and the one little meet just before it that shall remain unnamed). I'm sure we can fit in a DATW for a couple of hours on Saturday.

You know, Tracy, there is a lot of free time between the MegaMouseMeet and the DISMANIA meet (and the one little meet just before it that shall remain unnamed). I'm sure we can fit in a DATW for a couple of hours on Saturday.
Wow...two days in a row?? Phew!!!

You're going on vacation....AGAIN!!!!!:eek:

Not a vacation.... It's quality control.... I have to make sure that everything is in good condition for all of my clients traveling for the holidays and early next year. It's a tough job, but someone's gotta do it.

Not a vacation.... It's quality control.... I have to make sure that everything is in good condition for all of my clients traveling for the holidays and early next year. It's a tough job, but someone's gotta do it.
Way to take one for the team :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter