First Ever DISUnplugged PodCast Cruise Part Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also plan on being at the Dolphin the night before and 3 nights after the cruise. This is my first official solo trip and I just can't wait!!!

Dang...you guys are killing me...I can't keep up with posting! :rotfl:

Not that we're competitive... ;)

By the way..it's not how big your post count is; it's what you do with it. :banana: The better to hijackpirate: , my pretty!!!!

popcorn::

Plus, Brandie, if you r-e-a-l-l-y care about having a high "post count rank," you and I can always plan another Cruise Thread (part Two) "chat night." ;) I think we could rack up 10-15 pages pretty quickly if we tried... Of course, AskTracy'd make us pay somehow on the cruise. Poisoned Apple Tastings, Extended Steerage/Bilge/Brig Tours....:eek: :scared1:

Not that we're competitive... ;)

By the way..it's not how big your post count is; it's what you do with it. :banana: The better to hijackpirate: , my pretty!!!!

popcorn::

Plus, Brandie, if you r-e-a-l-l-y care about having a high "post count rank," you and I can always plan another Cruise Thread (part Two) "chat night." ;) I think we could rack up 10-15 pages pretty quickly if we tried... Of course, AskTracy'd make us pay somehow on the cruise. Poisoned Apple Tastings, Extended Steerage/Bilge/Brig Tours....:eek: :scared1:

Or worse, she'll make us dust!!!!! :eek:

I don't even dust in my own house...one of these days, the dust bunnies are going to carry me away! :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2:

I'm at AKV pre and post stay. Looking forward to the new village, the water park area looks very cool!

I don't even dust in my own house...one of these days, the dust bunnies are going to carry me away! :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2:

Mine aren't even dust bunnies any more, they are more like dust wooly mammoths. :laughing: Where is my mother and her compulsive dust rag when I need her? :confused3

I'm going to have a hard time getting away pre-cruise to attend any events. Unless I wait till everyone is asleep already I don't want to give up any vacation time to spend with the family.

I'm sure we will see each other plenty on the ship though!

I'm going to have a hard time getting away pre-cruise to attend any events. Unless I wait till everyone is asleep already I don't want to give up any vacation time to spend with the family.

I'm sure we will see each other plenty on the ship though!
Nope...not if we're all wearing blindfolds...

My mother always told me that's why she had kids: so she wouldn't have to dust or cut the lawn.
I have no excuse yet. We've got no kids...:laughing:

Just over 6 months?!?! I really need to start planning. Yikes.

Has anyone started a Pre-Trip Report over in the TR boards?

Just over 6 months?!?! I really need to start planning. Yikes.

Has anyone started a Pre-Trip Report over in the TR boards?
:lmao: Not yet...

We really need to form a chapter of Overplanner's Anonymous!

Hi! I'm Brandie...and I am an overplanner...

I'm up to 7 stuffed and/or gobbled :scared1:

Make that eight:headache:

Or worse, she'll make us dust!!!!! :eek:

:sad2: :sad2:

AskTracy...aren't you excited to meet all of us nutcases? Er...I mean funhearted DISers? :rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter