First Ever DISUnplugged PodCast Cruise Part Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad everyone is having a great time.

I'm not flat but could be the last poster. ;)

Glad to see Kathy and Don are here with me today. At least they are flat.

Just checking in as a break from the cold and ice in New Hampshire to get a Disney fix and some excitement for the cruise - it can't come soon enough!

Just checking in as a break from the cold and ice in New Hampshire to get a Disney fix and some excitement for the cruise - it can't come soon enough!

Hope things are ok up there in Nashua Kristen.

Hope things are ok up there in Nashua Kristen.

Thanks - we are OK, but so many neighbors and co-workers are still without power from the ice storm on Thursday/Friday. It's almost deceptive, because we have no snow on the ground, but the ice and subsequent wind caused massive power outages. Last night I took the kids to Burger King to get us out of the house and we were the only patrons who had power - talk about bonding in a fast food line!

So even though we have heat and electricity (and the all-important Internet access!), our thoughts are very much with those who are without all those things, and naturally we are jonesing for warmer weather!! Is it May yet? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter