First Deni, now Molly. :(

They announced their own "Club" today. Already has a huge amount of people in their ******* and patreon. Doing youtube, podcasts and Molly will be the full time "host" as Alan and Max are keeping their full time jobs. Looking forward to seeing what they do!

They announced their own "Club" today. Already has a huge amount of people in their ******* and patreon. Doing youtube, podcasts and Molly will be the full time "host" as Alan and Max are keeping their full time jobs. Looking forward to seeing what they do!
Thanks! I missed the stream but saw the social media announcement. I knew it was coming once her content was still going strong on Insta. Fun!

where did you see this information?

where did you see this information?
Go to twitch and search for mrduckfist or Youtube and search for mammoth club. Looking forward to see what they come up with.
I think the loss of those three will be a big hit to Allears. I don't see Quincy and all the other new people they have added having the presence that Moly did. Maybe they will bet better with time, but currently they look lost.

So I didn’t know who she was but she seems lovely. I assumed when she was leaving that meant taking her talents and skills moving on to a new job.

Is YouTube a full time job? More power to then

So I didn’t know who she was but she seems lovely. I assumed when she was leaving that meant taking her talents and skills moving on to a new job.

Is YouTube a full time job? More power to then
YouTube can be a full time job. But it's not particularly easy to be a successful vlogger/YouTuber.

Go to twitch and search for mrduckfist or Youtube and search for mammoth club. Looking forward to see what they come up with.
I think the loss of those three will be a big hit to Allears. I don't see Quincy and all the other new people they have added having the presence that Moly did. Maybe they will bet better with time, but currently they look lost.
Yes. We have already stopped watching Allears. They put out to much content that is too repetitive. I prefer less videos with better content. I like Quincy but only with Molly. They are doing another live stream tonight to talk about upcoming content.

my husband isn't a huge fan of duckfist but we will still be watching their new channel cuz we both love Molly. aside from molly the only ones from allears that i absolutely love is RJay, and he's not even on all that much. the rest are fine, but not ones where i'm like "oh gotta watch the new video"

I don't mean to be thick but...I assumed that Duckfist working at AllEars WAS his full-time job. Is this not the case?

For some reason, I also didn't realize Alan had a "normal" job either.

I thought Allears was all their jobs. Wow. What a revelation.

I don't mean to be thick but...I assumed that Duckfist working at AllEars WAS his full-time job. Is this not the case?

Agree, I had thought AllEars was the full time job for all three. Clearly it only was for Molly.
Just hope they have enough time working 2 other full time jobs to put out enough content to be successful.

I am not as in the loop as others might be. I know the Duckfist lives in Los Angeles and works for a gaming company. I have no clue what Alan does. I know Allears was Mollys full time job and now this venture is her new full time job. Allears is owned by AJ from the Disney Food Blog. I don't think Alan and Duckfist had much to do with Allears other than guest appearing but I could be wrong.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter