First Deni, now Molly. :(

fly girl

DIS Veteran
First we had the bittersweet departure of Deni. (No one can deny GKTW made a fabulous choice -- excited for them, but sad for the Dis community.)

Now I just read that Molly from AllEars is leaving. Although my preferred Disney source of info is the DIS, I thoroughly enjoyed Molly too.

Two tough blows. I wish them both well but sad all the same. :sad1:

Oh Noooooooo. Where is she going? Is she starting something new? Love her info and tips.

Last edited:
oh no! wish her all the best, but will greatly miss her on allears. She's the reason I started watching that channel, love all of her Disney/Universal videos, and that she'll do things out of the norm. Really hope she'll keep putting out videos/content for theme parks and travel.

Noooooooo. Where is she going? Is she starting something new? Love her info and tips.

I just found out yesterday when I was watching YouTube videos about Food and Wine offerings and read in the comments about Molly leaving. So I researched if it was true and found this:

Screen Shot 2022-07-17 at 11.57.01 AM.png

I really enjoyed Molly on AllEars. She was entire reason I watched that channel.

oh no! wish her all the best, but will greatly miss her on allears. She's the reason I started watching that channel, love all of her Disney/Universal videos, and that she'll do things out of the norm. Really hope she'll keep putting out videos/content for theme parks and travel.

Me too.

I saw her Instagram post and I was super sad about it :( I love Molly's videos. She's funny, entertaining and informative at the same time. I watch her videos to get some Disney magic when I'm not there. I also found her Universal videos very helpful as I'm not super knowledgeable about those parks.

I have nothing against Quincy, Breedlove and the other members but none of them are as entertaining her. I'm considering unsubscribing once the last batch of Molly videos come out.

Molly is the only reason that I watched the allears videos. I really enjoy her style of reporting. The other members of the allears vlogging team just don't do it for me. I wish Molly well and hope that she continues to post videos on her own. She was a real asset to allears.

It was only a matter of time. My wife and I for months have been waiting for her to leave. Molly's brand was becoming way way to big and she knew it. She absolutely will start a youtube channel. If she strikes fast it will be HUGE (relatively speaking in dis fan community terms). She has an opportunity to make a ton of dough. I dont think Ive seen anyone in the Disney YouTube community get to her popularity.

It was only a matter of time. My wife and I for months have been waiting for her to leave. Molly's brand was becoming way way to big and she knew it. She absolutely will start a youtube channel. If she strikes fast it will be HUGE (relatively speaking in dis fan community terms). She has an opportunity to make a ton of dough. I dont think Ive seen anyone in the Disney YouTube community get to her popularity.

Now that I know that Allears was purchased by DFB, I hope she does make it big. I agree, she has a great chance if she's allowed to.

Oh, I hope you are right. She absolutely was the face for AllEars for me. She coined the term, "Fancy Rides!" ::yes::
AllEars has a nice group of people, but Molly was THEE one, imho.

In my quest to see if she was actually leaving, I learned that her boyfriend or husband (they are private, which I can respect) still works for AllEars. I don't think that would cause any trouble for him if she ventured to her own Disney info gig, but idk. :confused3 Scratch that, he left too. OOH, I think you are onto something @manicstreet!!

All I know is I sincerely hope you are right. She is a gem!

Last edited:
She's been pushing Duckfist's twitch channel a lot recently, so I think they're (her, Alan, and Duckfist) going to work on something together. And I think it'll be more adult in niche. Duckfist's twitch channel is adult-focused (says f-bombs etc). This would certainly be more my jam, but might be a bit of a shock for people following Molly from Allears. I always thought it was weird that the cast from Allears had empty houses/backdrops when they'd show up in videos, but it looks like that's something Allears required them to do (for instance, Duckfist's apartment is not empty behind him when streaming on twitch like it is when he shows up for Allears content). They probably want to all have more freedom with their content :)

We'll see~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter