• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

First Deni, now Molly. :(

She's been pushing Duckfist's twitch channel a lot recently, so I think they're (her, Alan, and Duckfist) going to work on something together. And I think it'll be more adult in niche. Duckfist's twitch channel is adult-focused (says f-bombs etc). This would certainly be more my jam, but might be a bit of a shock for people following Molly from Allears. I always thought it was weird that the cast from Allears had empty houses/backdrops when they'd show up in videos, but it looks like that's something Allears required them to do (for instance, Duckfist's apartment is not empty behind him when streaming on twitch like it is when he shows up for Allears content). They probably want to all have more freedom with their content :)

We'll see~
Not just more freedom with their content but they want and deserve to make that money! She knows how much she was taking home and how much she was earning from all ears. Molly is banking on her name being a big enough draw that she will pull her fan base from all ears. She will lose some but there are a lot of us that will follow along. I am all for adult content in Disney blogs/blogs/podcasts. I think there needs to be more frankly. As long as it is done tastefully not forced. I don’t need f-bombs for the sake of f-bombs. I’m not 12 anymore with a fancy new vocabulary! Lol!

Anyways, I will be quite interested how this all shakes out.

She's been pushing Duckfist's twitch channel a lot recently, so I think they're (her, Alan, and Duckfist) going to work on something together. And I think it'll be more adult in niche. Duckfist's twitch channel is adult-focused (says f-bombs etc). This would certainly be more my jam, but might be a bit of a shock for people following Molly from Allears. I always thought it was weird that the cast from Allears had empty houses/backdrops when they'd show up in videos, but it looks like that's something Allears required them to do (for instance, Duckfist's apartment is not empty behind him when streaming on twitch like it is when he shows up for Allears content). They probably want to all have more freedom with their content :)

We'll see~
She and Alan appear on his Twitch livestreams sometimes and I have to say, I LOVE all three of them together when they're not on Allears doing an episode. Duckfist wasn't my favorite on the show but he's way better when he has more freedom to do his own thing. I hope they go on to do more content as a trio; they're great.

First, I'm old, what is Twitch. Second, she posted a picture of the 3 of them at AK on her instagram this morning.
It's a livestreaming service - lots of gamers use it to play live and interact with people as they do. I'm old, too, and I only know because my teenager explained it to me :laughing:

It's a livestreaming service - lots of gamers use it to play live and interact with people as they do. I'm old, too, and I only know because my teenager explained it to me :laughing:
Thanks. I guess if that is the direction she goes then I won't be watching. I have no desire to watch someone play a video game. I would assume she would lose a lot of her fans but pick up different ones.

Thanks. I guess if that is the direction she goes then I won't be watching. I have no desire to watch someone play a video game. I would assume she would lose a lot of her fans but pick up different ones.
No, it isn’t JUST for that. Lots of people use it… crafters, for example, use it to have live lessons or just livestreams of them making things. I’m guessing she’d still be doing Disney content.

No, it isn’t JUST for that. Lots of people use it… crafters, for example, use it to have live lessons or just livestreams of them making things. I’m guessing she’d still be doing Disney content.
Twitch used to be just for gaming but it has since branched out to a ton of different topics/art forms. The last couple of times Molly and Alan appeared on Duckfist's steam, they did Stranger Things trivia, tried 20+ Oreo flavors and in the latest one, Molly did Duckfist's make up. It's fun, albeit fluff content.

Also bummed about Molly leaving All Ears and didn't realize DFB bought them out, but it makes sense now. I always thought their Insta stories were always so similar. Funny much like Deni, here at the Dis, Molly seems to be universally liked as well. Can't say I've really seen negative comments for either of them, which seems hard to come by in this community.

I've missed many who have left the Dis Unplugged. Steve and Charles were hard to replace, but then Deni showed up.
I like Panda, but don't see any of the new members coming close to replacing what Deni brought to the channel.

Also bummed about Molly leaving All Ears and didn't realize DFB bought them out, but it makes sense now. I always thought their Insta stories were always so similar. Funny much like Deni, here at the Dis, Molly seems to be universally liked as well. Can't say I've really seen negative comments for either of them, which seems hard to come by in this community.
Agree. Seeing more recent videos without Molly and the All Ears videos are very bland and forgettable. They miss the honest fan that Molly brings.
The more I watch DFB, the less impressed I am with their videos. This channel seems to be more of a cheerleader, promote Disney rather than giving honest opinions of what they are doing well or not so good.

Sad to Molly leave but wish her all the best in her new adventure. She brought a lot of much needed improvements to AllEars. It'll be interesting to see what happens now. The others are just okay. I'm just going to put it out there, Molly would be a great addition to The DIS. That's my option and I stand by it.

Just saw on Molly's Instagram that she, Alan, and Duckfist (Max) are making a big announcement tomorrow evening. Can't wait to hear about what's next for them!
I must of missed this. Alan and Duckfist are leaving as well?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter