First date - send all your luck

amberpi

DIS Veteran
Ya'll send me some good luck, its been almost a year since I was asked on such an interesting date as the one tonight. And obviously, I suck at dating. SO, SO, SO very hard.

Last edited:
Ya'll send me some good luck, its been almost a year since I was asked on such an interesting as the one tonight. And obviously, I suck at dating. SO, SO, SO very hard.

Such an interest as the what? Anyway, I thought I would wish you luck! I was reviewing posts a few weeks ago, and I saw that you had posted a thread about online dating. It's so hard to find that special someone.

Such an interest as the what? Anyway, I thought I would wish you luck! I was reviewing posts a few weeks ago, and I saw that you had posted a thread about online dating. It's so hard to find that special someone.

Too excited, edited for clarity. I hadn't been asked on such a cool date, to see a band I would have totally wanted to see and had overlooked.

It's been almost a year?!?!?! Go have lots of fun, girl!!!! :)

A year since it wasn't just dinner and drinks at one place or another that I'd been a zillion times. I have taken in some decent art crawls. But I'd be excited for this show, regardless of date. That I didn't realize they were coming and at one of my favorite venues, makes it much more interesting! And thanks, god knows, I could use some luck in this regard!

Franz Ferdinand....he's not the guy that sings "Take Me Out" is he!!!! Crazy coincidence on the name nevertheless!!! :teeth:

First things first, good luck! One thing I totally forgot with the last guy I dated is that dating is should be fun and not work! Don't think too much about it and just be in the moment and have a good time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter