Fireworks: MK's "Wishes" vs DL's "Rememember: Dreams Come True""

ganggreen4jc

Mouseketeer
Has anyone here had a chance to see Disneyland's spectacular new fireworks show, "Remember: Dreams Come True" ??? As a DL AP holder I've been a couple of times and from some reports I heard, it's basically "Wishes" on steroids!! Anyone here seen both shows?

I saw it a couple of weeks ago and LOVED it!!! It starts out with Wishes and then moves on to music and narration from every Land in the park and most of the rides. The Star Tours part is sooo cool with lasers. Tinkerbell is all new and REALLY cool (don't want to spoil it, but you can PM me if you want more details). Also, make sure you watch it in or near the hub. Views of the castle and the Materhorn are important plus there are firewords going off from the buildings in Main Street.

I don't know if I would say "Wishes" on steroids exactly, but it does take the greatness of Wishes to the next level. I had to make sure to buy the Celebration CD so that I could have the music.

I've seen both shows, and I think DL's "Remember..." is the better show! The only problem with it is that in order to get the best view, you have to find a spot right in front of the castle, which means arriving an hour or so in advance! :flower:

I've seen both and while DL's directly lifts about 5 minutes from Wishes, it's that remaining 12 minutes of "E-tickets in the sky" that is just beyond wonderful.
Cinderella Castle may be bigger but, it doesn't have a giant laser that can destroy the Death Star. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter