Fireworks from Polynesian

NovDis

Earning My Ears
We are staying at the Polynesian LV Concierge from Nov 10-16th. The view of the MK fireworks from our room was important in our decision making process, so we picked the Poly. Now, I understand that there may only be fireworks on the Saturday (we leave on Saturday morn). The schedule is not posted for November yet, but I am going by October's.

Does anyone know from previous stays, if there are additional nights usually in November that the fireworks will be done?

We are considering saving the $250 and changing to a garden view if there aren't any other nights. What is the view from the Hawaii gardenview rooms? Do you see the pool?

What is the water parade that has been mentioned in various posts? Are those nightly?

Also, are all of the rooms in the Hawaii standard or are there any suites?

Thanks for your help.
Dani

I believe the fireworks are Friday and Saturday nights in the winter. The Electric Water Pageant should still be every night. The garden view rooms in Hawaii look toward the quiet pool. There are no suites in the Hawaii longhouse. The suites are in Tonga.

Aloha

Steve

We had dinner at ohana last year on tues 11/13 and there were fireworks. We'll probably see you in the lounge, we're staying GV concierge 11/11-11/14. Because of the time change, the fireworks are pretty early, so I figure we can take the kids down to the beach and watch them from there.

HTH!

Liz

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter