fireworks from POLY?

PrincessesX3

Mouseketeer
how are the views of the fireworks at MK from the MK view rooms at the Poly? we are complicating staying there but wondering if it seems too far away, compared to the CR (where we stayed this year)

wondering if it seems too far away, compared to the CR (where we stayed this year)
Now that's just funny. It's all about perspective, I guess... ;)

The Poly beach is great - you get a nice, straight on view of the MK fireworks and they're beautiful across the lagoon.

We also saw the fireworks this year from the California Grill, and we very much enjoyed both. I don't think I'd be able to pick which was "better." They both have advantages.

As far as "too far away," well, remember that the Poly is about a 5-minute walk to the TTC (it's shorter by at least 5 minutes than the walk from CR to MK - that's how we got to the Cali Grill) for the Epcot monorail, and it has about the same access to the in-lobby monorail for the MK that CR has, PLUS you have one less stop.

Like I said, advantages to both.

From the Polynesian the fireworks view will be of Cinderella's Castle, however you can't compare it to the Contemporary view since they have a full Magic Kingdom View.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter