Find All Exchange Links Here & A List Of Exchanges Yet To Come.

"Disney Pin - Nov. 30"

As noted in the index ;) Sign-ups will start Nov. 30 :teeth:

And the ornament exchange starts sign-ups on Monday :hyper:
:bounce: That is oct. 15!!

Haven't been in on exchanges for awhile but glad to see there is a Disney Pin Exchange upcoming. I have a very depressed and sad DD right now and this will be something to look forward to. She's my 'Pin Person' she loves to collect them.:goodvibes

The Anything Holiday Related Exchange will be up for sign ups soon, so keep an eye out for it :goodvibes .

i'm so excited, im new to this exchange thing but its sounds like so much fun

Wow, just joined the exchange board and already signed up for 3 different exchanges, I'm having lots of fun shopping and than shopping more for my pal.
I'm really glad I found this board. :yay: :yay: :yay:

Just thinking last night, has anyone thought about doing a Bath and Body Works exchange?

Jean, they have been done in the past. All I can say is keep and eye out on the find all exchange links here thread. Someone may decide to do one again sometime.

Pooh, I love that Thomas Kinkade picture. I have some of his works and I would SO like to have that one. What could be better than two of my favorite things - TK and Disney!!!

DOnna

The Bath and Body Works exchanges are usually end of Dec (Or Jan) and June when the semi-annual sales are going on.

I also love Thomas Kinkade. ::yes::
I heard about that castle when it was released. Also love the DL one.

Thank you Donna.

That is the pin.

I would love to have a print, but for as much as John spoils me, I know he would never spend that much money on a picture.

I have read that Disney is selling postcards, I hope to get one in Jan. if they have any left.

Ooooooh, Pooh - a PIN! I need one bad!!!! I guess a person had to be at the event in order to get a pin, huh? I'd like a postcard, too, but if I had a choice, I'd pick the pin!!! I'm going December 8th. I'll have to look around for TK items. I hope I find some!

Donna

Yes, I believe you would have to be there, the pin was an LE of 500.

Heidi

This is the first time I have posted,...well in months.

I guess since June.. Let's just say I've had a LOT of probs since our WDW trip (ID theft...both computers crashed last month and still haven't got them repaired yet). As I speak, I am typing from this from the library..:rolleyes1 ANYWAYS. lol

Are there gonna be Xmas stocking and Xmas gift exchanges, ya know, closer to Christmas gift buying time? (Later this month or in early December) TIA!!:goodvibes

This is the first time I have posted,...well in months.

I guess since June.. Let's just say I've had a LOT of probs since our WDW trip (ID theft...both computers crashed last month and still haven't got them repaired yet). As I speak, I am typing from this from the library..:rolleyes1 ANYWAYS. lol

Are there gonna be Xmas stocking and Xmas gift exchanges, ya know, closer to Christmas gift buying time? (Later this month or in early December) TIA!!:goodvibes

sorry about all your problems :( Hope things get better.
Both of those exchanges have already happened!!

Is there anyway I can host or suggest a Christmasd card exchange. I was in the one last year and loved getting all the cards!? Just let me know I would be happy to host it!

The Christmas card exchanges are already planned.
Sign-ups start the 23rd.
There are 3 of them this year.
Anonymous hosted by Nutsy.
Non-anonymouse hosted by DisneyCP2002
Kids hosted by AlexWyattmommy.

so you are covered...they are coming!!

i wish we could think of some more christmas ones

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter