Find All Exchange Links Here & A List Of Exchanges Yet To Come.

Safe travels Nancy, and congrats to your DDIL.

Also thank you for volunteering to host a pin exchange. Waiting to June is no problem.

Thanks, Heidi. We are excited for her.
They are also relocating (farther away :( ), but it will be a good move for them.

If you get a chance in the next week (while I am away), PM me some of the info used in the other exchanges.....like how many and things like that.
:wave:

LOL...leave in the morning.....long drive though and solo coming back. I leave DH there :rotfl:

How are you Timmy?

cant complain Nancy.... just got back from ST. Charles,IL visiting mom and dad so I am not feeling the pain yet for WDW... ask me again next month I will be going :crazy: by then... safe travel for you !!

Thanks Patsy.

I just got back yesterday from visiting DD in Spokane. :rolleyes: These trips are too close ;)

Can someone PM me with any updates on the Summer Build A Bear exchange? Thanks!

Pick the exchange you want to participate in and send a PM to the host with your mailing info included plus whatever other information they request in the sign up thread.

Happy Exchanging!

We actually have a flip flop exchange every spring ;)
And also a novelty sock one...usually also in spring, or late winter ;)

Welcome to the board, Kim.

I think the cool thing right now with mine is that flip flops are almost free because of end of summer. And most adults feet don't grow. I thought that was cool.

Kim

I was just looking at the list of exchanges yet to come and I don't see a christmas tree orniment/decoration exchange (I loved doing this one last year). Will there be one this year? I know it is a little early to think about this, but it just crossed my mind!

Nancy did one for Christmas in July. As for another I don't know if mickeyfan1 is going to do one or not.

There will be an ornament exchange in Nov.....we're still working on who is hosting ;) I am in touch with mickeyfan1 and she will either host or find some one to do it. But there will definitely be one ::yes::

Ooh excellent, I love the orniment exchange (more to add to my Disney themed christmas tree!) I can't believe I didn't see the sign ups for the one in July! Oh well, I will look forward to November! Thanks

love this exchange idea... i will look to see what i have that i can add to the exchange boards....very fun! i think i have some Woody b'day invites but not sure how many packs , i will dig them out of the b'day box this weekend to see....about 4 packs i think.and i will keep my eyes out for lanyards/pins to eachange soemthing for my grands for our trip to disney world in april *08! princess huga princess: and pirate arrgghhss...pirate: BETH

Here are the links to all exchanges.
Keep scrolling down to see a list of exchanges yet to come.

Halloween Card - Sign-ups
www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1603527

SENT / RECEIVED THREADS

Christmas Present - Sent/Received
www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1600046

Christmas Stocking - Sent/Received
www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1602431

Holiday Recipe - Sent/Received
www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1604395

Rainbow - Sent/Received
www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1605205

Here is a list of exchanges yet to come.
Dates subject to change.

Holiday Yankee Candle - Nov. 1

Holiday Kitchen - Nov. 16

Christmas Ornament - Nov.

Disney Pin - Nov. 30

Holiday Disney Only?

Holiday Build-A-Bear?

Thank you to Kirby for this idea. :)

I am going to Super Soap Weekend in November. When are you going to do the Disney pin exchange? I will be in disney nov 9th -13th I could pick up some pins to exchange.

I am going to Super Soap Weekend in November. When are you going to do the Disney pin exchange? I will be in disney nov 9th -13th I could pick up some pins to exchange.

"Disney Pin - Nov. 30"

As noted in the index ;) Sign-ups will start Nov. 30 :teeth:

And the ornament exchange starts sign-ups on Monday :hyper:
:bounce: That is oct. 15!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter