FIFA World Cup 2022 thread

World Cup excitement scale: How excited are you for the tournament?

Votes: 26 52.0%

Votes: 2 4.0%

Votes: 1 2.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 2.0%

Votes: 3 6.0%

Votes: 4 8.0%

Votes: 10 20.0%

• Total voters

While many (including myself) will be watching the World Cup, this story is very important and should not be ignored either.

We will be supporting England whilst on our holiday in Orlando . Hoping to find somewhere showing the england v usa match . Not sure Disney will have them on .

We will be supporting England whilst on our holiday in Orlando . Hoping to find somewhere showing the england v usa match . Not sure Disney will have them on .
ESPN Center, Rose and Crown, any Disney hotel will. If you’re a Three Lions fan, you can see about watch parties in Orlando for England specifically or see where the American Outlaws will be holding events. The USA vs England match will be easy to find on TV here in the States (Fox is a basic TV channel and on Telemundo (owned by NBC Universal) for Spanish). The WC is big in the US and you will see a diverse population wearing many national team kits while walking around Disney. The USA vs England match will be on around 2pm ET on Black Friday. It’s expected to be the most watched USA game is history. WDW is a supporter of soccer and is a local sponsor for the MLS’s Orlando SC. Is it your first time coming to the States during Thanksgiving week?

ESPN Center, Rose and Crown, any Disney hotel will. If you’re a Three Lions fan, you can see about watch parties in Orlando for England specifically or see where the American Outlaws will be holding events. The USA vs England match will be easy to find on TV here in the States (Fox is a basic TV channel and on Telemundo (owned by NBC Universal) for Spanish). The WC is big in the US and you will see a diverse population wearing many national team kits while walking around Disney. The USA vs England match will be on around 2pm ET on Black Friday. It’s expected to be the most watched USA game is history. WDW is a supporter of soccer and is a local sponsor for the MLS’s Orlando SC. Is it your first time coming to the States during Thanksgiving week?
The ESPN location at the Boardwalk has closed, I don't remember the Rose and Crown having TVs and most Disney hotels don't have locations that show sporting events. Trying to find somewhere to watch sporting events on TV at WDW is very difficult.

The ESPN location at the Boardwalk has closed, I don't remember the Rose and Crown having TVs and most Disney hotels don't have locations that show sporting events. Trying to find somewhere to watch sporting events on TV at WDW is very difficult.
The bars of the hotels and in their hotel room have tvs. Disney Springs has bars/restaurants with tvs that will show the game. This game will be the most accessible in USA history on a big USA holiday. There will be watch parties as well. Universal might have a watch party in the theme park since NBC owns Telemundo. Chain restaurants, like Buffalo Wild Wings for example, do WC events usually as well.

Pool bars would as well.

Where are you staying? I'm pretty sure Buzz is right and most pool/hotel bars will be showing it since it's such a big game but there might be better options depending on where you'll be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter