FidelityResales? Any experience Fidelity, the broker, or the title company: Mason Title?

Red Dog Run

Mouseketeer
I looked up the ratings for Fidelity and saw an A+ but 3 complaints. Plans on using Mason Title.

Last edited:
I've used Fidelity for three resale contracts, and Mason Title numerous times. Mason is by far my favorite title company. Some people have complained of slow responses from Fidelity, but I've never had that issue personally.

We just finished closing on a resale contract using Mason Title; certainly no complaints from us. They answered all emails relatively promptly and other than ROFR, things moved along fairly quickly.

We just finished closing on a resale contract using Mason Title; certainly no complaints from us. They answered all emails relatively promptly and other than ROFR, things moved along fairly quickly.
Thank you very much for your sharing.

Bonnie at Fidelity is my contact for my current in process purchase. No complaints so far.

I put in a bid on an Extend OKW contract about a week ago, still have not heard a thing, other than the initial email saying my bid was received. Not impressed.

They are both fine

For the most part if you find more than 1 or 2 threads on a company or if you find the company in the ROFR or Closing thread a few times they are going to be okay.

People will be hit or miss on response time, quickness to close, ect but that will always be all over the place and the contract deal you get should dictate where you buy (IMO).

I put in a bid on an Extend OKW contract about a week ago, still have not heard a thing, other than the initial email saying my bid was received. Not impressed.
I would call the resale company. I put in a few bids via the links on the resale sites, and only heard back once. When a listing popped up that I was extremely interested in, I immediately put a bid in on the site. When I didn't hear back, I contacted the company the next day and they hadn't even received the bid via the website, and they told me it is always best to call.

I would call the resale company. I put in a few bids via the links on the resale sites, and only heard back once. When a listing popped up that I was extremely interested in, I immediately put a bid in on the site. When I didn't hear back, I contacted the company the next day and they hadn't even received the bid via the website, and they told me it is always best to call.

Thank you, we will do that!

No complaints about Fidelity either. They have actually been very quick to respond. Bonnie has been great. First American has been pretty good. We did have about a week delay in them answering a question about closing documents. I would have bothered them sooner, but we were on vacation. Once we did contact them, they were very responsive and forthcoming.

I used Fidelity/Mason in 2019, and I would use them again.

There were some hiccups on the Fidelity side, but I am willing to send some extra emails and have a little frustration for the deal I got. Once it got to Mason, it was perfect.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter