FF Points

DizOz

DIS Veteran
Just a quick question. I have enough points for 2 return tickets to LA.

There will be 4 of us flying, me DH44, DW41, DD11 and DD7.

Do I use the points for 2 tickets or upgrade us all to premium economy. Having not seen or flown premium economy not sure if it worth it.

I have flown business class to LA up top and down the bottom a few times so I know what that is like, how does the new premium economy compare?

What are your thoughts?

Couple of things to consider I suppose. If you're happy to pay for 4 seats, then upgrading would be worthwhile. Doing it this way as well allows you to earn points for all 4 tickets for the economy ticket - you have joined everyone in FF program haven't you? If you haven't it's worth it. 4 of us earned a total of 56000 points last time we flew and when we returned I then transferred all those points into my account so we then built up quicker for the next trip.

Other side is if you need to save a couple of bucks, then buy 2 FF seats and pay for 2. Assuming the kids are joined in the program, you use the points for the adult seats and pay for the kids seats, given they are an age to be cheaper, and then still earn points on the kidsa tickets.

I've never been on Prem Economy, so don't know if it's worth it, but I suppose anything is better than economy. And 11 and 7 is probably an age where they wouldn't know the difference, but may appreciate it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter