Feeling Hot Hot Hot! The Rain Curse is Broken! Two Weeks of Fun in the Sun! COMPLETE

I followed you over. I think it was from Marshay's pre-trip report. It sounds like it is going to be a kick.

In.
I had to laugh, when you said, you will finish.
I don't think you have to worry about finishing,
just try to get it all in 250 pages.

I'm in! I can't wait to hear about your adventures. I am so happy to hear that the rain curse has been broken.

Oh my gosh, stuck on page 4! I was there to vote for the title too!

Looove the title of course. It's so catchy!

I can't WAIT to hear about your trip! It'll help me plan my own 2 week long trip to the World.

Hooray for Canadian pride!

Reporting in to follow along with a fellow Canuks TR.

Hey there!

Oh my gosh, stuck on page 4! I was there to vote for the title too!

Looove the title of course. It's so catchy!

I can't WAIT to hear about your trip! It'll help me plan my own 2 week long trip to the World.

Hooray for Canadian pride!

My problem with the title, doesn't leave me enough room to put in the UPDATED with the date so I will have to write NEW instead. :rotfl:

Hey Scott! Welcome! You are off soon on your own trip, hope you have a great time!
4 days. 1st gay days, 1st star wars weekend and 1st dvc trip. I am bursting with excitement. Work will go so slow this week. LOL

Always post on fb that u updated. I am not on here all that much anymore. :surfweb:

I'm here! I can't wait to hear more, especially since we were at the same resort for the same time! (Well, you were lucky enough to have a longer stay.) So it will be really neat to hear what you were doing and compare it to what we did. :goodvibes

P.S. Love the pics!!! :love:

4 days. 1st gay days, 1st star wars weekend and 1st dvc trip. I am bursting with excitement. Work will go so slow this week. LOL

Always post on fb that u updated. I am not on here all that much anymore. :surfweb:

I'll do my best, I probably won't remember to all the time though. :goodvibes
I'm here! I can't wait to hear more, especially since we were at the same resort for the same time! (Well, you were lucky enough to have a longer stay.) So it will be really neat to hear what you were doing and compare it to what we did. :goodvibes

P.S. Love the pics!!! :love:

Thanks! Would you believe that wasn't even nearly all the pictures of the resort I had. That was my cut back list of pictures that I posted. :laughing:

I'll do my best, I probably won't remember to all the time though. :goodvibes

Thanks! Would you believe that wasn't even nearly all the pictures of the resort I had. That was my cut back list of pictures that I posted. :laughing:

I felt bad ... I only had like 10 pics of the resort. :headache: None of them were the room. :lmao::rotfl2: Or my horrible parking lot view. But we didn't spend a lot of time at CSR - and when we were there, I wasn't thinking too much of my camera. :goodvibes

At least your pics are stunning! And I LOVE to look at pictures! :cloud9:

:lmao: There was a moment at the beginning of the trip when there was a T-Storm and I thought for sure that was just the beginning of the rain but my fears were happily for naught.

You should have seen our luggage... we packed 4 new rain ponchos, 4 rain ponchos from Niagara Falls and all of our old Disney ponchos. We were expecting rain, the day I told Lessa we are not taking the poncho into the parks, she said we were doomed, and that for sure now the rain gods would certainly unlease the rains upon us LOL. We never used one poncho the whole trip, in fact they were all thrown into the trash a few days before we left.

I'm joining in, followed over from someone's PTR or TR and I can't remember where now. I love hearing about people's trips and seeing the pics!

Joining in on the fun! And I don't have to play catch up yet.:cool1:

I felt bad ... I only had like 10 pics of the resort. :headache: None of them were the room. :lmao::rotfl2: Or my horrible parking lot view. But we didn't spend a lot of time at CSR - and when we were there, I wasn't thinking too much of my camera. :goodvibes

At least your pics are stunning! And I LOVE to look at pictures! :cloud9:

We spent lots of time at the resort, mostly because it was so hot and we have been to WDW so many times before.

Those pictures were taken over the whole two weeks. I pretty much never left the room without my camera, not even to go down the hall to fill the ice bucket, you just never know when a photo opportunity will present itself!.:laughing: Mom also liked to go out early in the morning for walks and would take pictures then as well. :thumbsup2

:goodvibesI'm chiming in too! I am so happy you guys went because I get to read all about it!:goodvibes

Welcome! I'm happy to see you are joining in here as well. :goodvibes

I'm following along too!

Happy to have you here!

I'm joining in, followed over from someone's PTR or TR and I can't remember where now. I love hearing about people's trips and seeing the pics!

Welcome! You are in the right place if you like pictures! We came home with 26 GB of pictures and video. ;)

Joining in on the fun! And I don't have to play catch up yet.:cool1:

Welcome! Don't worry if you ever have to play catch-up, I make it easy on you but putting links to the next update and the end of each "chapter".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter