Feeling Hot Hot Hot! The Rain Curse is Broken! Two Weeks of Fun in the Sun! COMPLETE

Just wanted to add my thanks as well, Lessa! I have thoroughly enjoyed every bit of your amazing report! I'm sad that you don't have another trip planned, but completely understand your reasoning for it. I do hope that you get to make a trip down in October to visit Erich! We'll be down at the end of September, so try and let us know where he'll be if you can! I may be too shy to say hello, but it would be neat to see him!
Thanks again for all your hardwork in writing such an enjoyable and fun report!:thumbsup2

Lessa don't forget I will be there in October too !! 11th - 16th !!!! I will be looking for Erich regardless !!!!! So let me know where he is working !!!!

I for one will be on the lookout for Erich! (Okay, maybe that's not true. But if I do see him, I'll pretend I know him.)

I loved reading all about your trip. Can't believe it's actually over!

That was one long, fantastic report! :rotfl:
Going to miss these updates and your smart humor. :hug:

Thanks for writing a freat TR again. I may be going down in Dec. With some girlfriends, I am sure word will be out were your brother will be working.

Will be going to Canada again, just hope we have decent weather. I am making sure we see the mountains, you guys camped and hiked at last year. Thank you for sharing your summer trip with your WDW TR. I would of never known how close we were if you hadn't posted about that area.

Thanks for the wrap-up, Lessa. I'm so glad you enjoyed CSR (despite the gates being up...in my nine stays there with numerous conventions, I've never seen that :confused3); I agree with you, the resort is beautiful and I miss not staying there.

Let us know where Erich ends up at DW so maybe when we are there in September we can seek him out.

And please stay around the boards...we would miss you otherwise. :goodvibes

In my humble opinion, Star Wars weekends is the best time to go. I always have a great time during those weekends.

I have enjoyed both times that I went to Star Wars Weekends. :thumbsup2 It is fun getting pictures with the characters.

I was a little bit behind, but I got all caught up just in time for it to be over!

Good luck to your brother with his new job/internship thing at Disney. I hope that you'll have the chance to visit him, let me know when that TR starts!

I hope so too! We'll see if 3rd year nursing is kind and allows me to actually take a break during "Fall Break Week". ;)

Thanks for taking the time to write. I really enjoyed your report!:goodvibes

Thank you for reading!

Just wanted to add my thanks as well, Lessa! I have thoroughly enjoyed every bit of your amazing report! I'm sad that you don't have another trip planned, but completely understand your reasoning for it. I do hope that you get to make a trip down in October to visit Erich! We'll be down at the end of September, so try and let us know where he'll be if you can! I may be too shy to say hello, but it would be neat to see him!
Thanks again for all your hardwork in writing such an enjoyable and fun report!:thumbsup2

Thanks Missy! I really hope I can get down in October. :goodvibes

I'm sad that your TR is over... :sad2: But I had a blast reading along... :thumbsup2

Thanks for reading! I always enjoy writing these, just wish school didn't interfere so much! :laughing:

Lessa don't forget I will be there in October too !! 11th - 16th !!!! I will be looking for Erich regardless !!!!! So let me know where he is working !!!!

:thumbsup2

I for one will be on the lookout for Erich! (Okay, maybe that's not true. But if I do see him, I'll pretend I know him.)

I loved reading all about your trip. Can't believe it's actually over!

Thanks for reading! I need to go catch up on yours!

That was one long, fantastic report! :rotfl:
Going to miss these updates and your smart humor. :hug:

:goodvibes

Thanks for writing a freat TR again. I may be going down in Dec. With some girlfriends, I am sure word will be out were your brother will be working.

Will be going to Canada again, just hope we have decent weather. I am making sure we see the mountains, you guys camped and hiked at last year. Thank you for sharing your summer trip with your WDW TR. I would of never known how close we were if you hadn't posted about that area.

I hope you have a great time in Banff!

Thanks for the wrap-up, Lessa. I'm so glad you enjoyed CSR (despite the gates being up...in my nine stays there with numerous conventions, I've never seen that :confused3); I agree with you, the resort is beautiful and I miss not staying there.

Let us know where Erich ends up at DW so maybe when we are there in September we can seek him out.

And please stay around the boards...we would miss you otherwise. :goodvibes

I will definitely still be kicking around the boards. I have to stay current with all the WDW news and the best way to do that is to read TRs! ;)

Wow, can't believe it's already over! Thank you Lessa for sharing your photos and memories of this trip, I enjoyed it all very much! :-) A shame you won't be taking any trips to the World anytime soon, but I'm excited to hear you are going to be visiting your brother there in October. Sounds like that will be lots of fun! Can't wait to hear about your possible plans for that (and the TR that will follow)! :mickeyjum

I know the electrical water pageant is tacky, but I love it hehe

I also hate leaving my cat behind. I'm always glad to see him again.

Wow, can't believe it's already over! Thank you Lessa for sharing your photos and memories of this trip, I enjoyed it all very much! :-) A shame you won't be taking any trips to the World anytime soon, but I'm excited to hear you are going to be visiting your brother there in October. Sounds like that will be lots of fun! Can't wait to hear about your possible plans for that (and the TR that will follow)! :mickeyjum

Thanks for reading along Timmy!

ok.... finding out where I stopped reading's gonna be hard lol

I know the electrical water pageant is tacky, but I love it hehe

I also hate leaving my cat behind. I'm always glad to see him again.

I don't think it is tacky, just a little outdated. :goodvibes

Thank you for sharing your trip with us!

Thanks for reading!

Been following along just don't post but wanted to say it was a fun report to read.

If you are there in October and see me 10/8-10/16 say hi.

Been following along just don't post but wanted to say it was a fun report to read.

If you are there in October and see me 10/8-10/16 say hi.

Hi Scott!

We will be just missing each other if I end up going. If I go it will have to be from 10/20-10/27 as that is my program's break week for the semester.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter