Feeling Hot Hot Hot! The Rain Curse is Broken! Two Weeks of Fun in the Sun! COMPLETE

joining in.

Hey Scott! Welcome! You are off soon on your own trip, hope you have a great time!

Another new reader joining in! I have 2 little boys that I can imagine growing up to be like your brothers! Looking forward to it :).

Welcome! I hope you have lots of patience and a good sense of humour if they do! :laughing:

I'm in!

It was crazy hot that week!

Jill in CO

Welcome! One of the worst days was our Star Wars day, thank goodness the line for Chewie was in the shade!

Yikes! Already page 2?! I'm so joining in! I'm so excited to hear all about your stay but more specifically about CSR. woohoo!

Joining in too! I saw your post on Marshay's PTR and came on over! I was also there at the same time so I'm interested to hear your thoughts too!

:wave: Hi Lessa, followed the link from our FB group. :goodvibes

Hi Jenny! Thanks for coming over! :goodvibes
Joining in

Welcome and don't be shy!

Yikes! Already page 2?! I'm so joining in! I'm so excited to hear all about your stay but more specifically about CSR. woohoo!

Hey Jen! Don't worry, I took tons of pictures of CSR. If you don't want to wait to hear about the resort I posted a short review over on the CSR info thread. ;) I also took pictures at Olive Garden for you. :laughing:

Joining in!! Can't wait to hear how your trip went.:thumbsup2

Hey there! Can't wait for your report as well. :goodvibes

Hi, joining in as well! Can't wait to read all about your trip! :thumbsup2

Welcome!

No rain! Are you sure you went?! :rotfl:

:lmao: There was a moment at the beginning of the trip when there was a T-Storm and I thought for sure that was just the beginning of the rain but my fears were happily for naught.

Hi Lessa!! Can't wait to hear all about it :)

Hey Z! Thanks for coming over! :goodvibes

Joining in too! I saw your post on Marshay's PTR and came on over! I was also there at the same time so I'm interested to hear your thoughts too!

Welcome! Will you be writing a report? If so I would love to follow it. :goodvibes

I've got two weeks to go until my trip...so can't wait to read all about yours first! :goodvibes

Wow, two weeks! That time will fly by, I hope you have a magical trip!

Joining in saw your post on FB on the disney talk board Dawn started.

Welcome! I hope you enjoy the report. :goodvibes

Count me in! We do have a lot in common!! I graduate from nursing school in December and I cannot wait!! It's a very tough program so I know what you mean - I NEEDED a Disney vacation! I have 2 younger brothers, and we've only been to Disney once as a family in 1998. My dream of a family vacation is hopefully coming true in January 2013 when we all go back - I can't wait to hear about your brothers adventures, they look like they added a lot of laughs!

Hi Lessa! :wave:

Looking forward to read all about your crazy adventures, especially WWoHP!

:surfweb:

Count me in! We do have a lot in common!! I graduate from nursing school in December and I cannot wait!! It's a very tough program so I know what you mean - I NEEDED a Disney vacation! I have 2 younger brothers, and we've only been to Disney once as a family in 1998. My dream of a family vacation is hopefully coming true in January 2013 when we all go back - I can't wait to hear about your brothers adventures, they look like they added a lot of laughs!

I hope that you get that family vacation in 2013!

I wish I was close to graduating, I still have three more years of school to go!

Hi Lessa! :wave:

Looking forward to read all about your crazy adventures, especially WWoHP!

:surfweb:

Hey T! There will be lots about WWoHP. I dropped so much money there, more than anywhere else!

I also have a pic or two of the rhinos for you. ;) Also some fashion police pictures. :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter