February Roll Call!?!?!?!

DisneyObsessed

<font color=green>Walking is not an option<br><fon
Ok, I'm gonna start this one. I've seen January and March, but not February. We usually take our kids out of school and go the week before Pres week, but, they are in Junior High and High school now and just missing too much. So.....we're biting the bullet and going during the break. We're taking them out 3 days ahead though, hopefully they won't miss too much. So who's with me!!!! We will be there February 11 through the 21. I would love to see lime green ribbons on this trip too:)

We arrive on the 21st, and leave on the 29th. Luckily our son has an odd winter break, the week AFTER the Presidents Day crowds! :)

Anne

Yeah, we will be there Jan. 31-Feb. 7th. This is our first family trip to Disney, with our girls who will be 7 and 3. My dh has never been either. I think I am more excited than my girls are sometimes. My family went every other year when I was little and I hope to start the same tradition for my girls, if not every year..lol. I am just a little nervous about staying in ASMU, I am not sure what to expect. I have only stayed in CR and Poly. I am still holding out for a great discount code so we could stay at AKL. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Jill

My kids have the week after President's Week off. I'm taking them out Thursday and Friday so I'll be there from Feb 19-Feb 26th. Right now I'm booked at the Swan, but I'm holding out for a great code for the Poly or GF.

I'll be happy not to be there in the 95 degree heat.

We will be there in February too!! Our dates are Feb 7 - 15th!! I am kind of weary about it as my eldest daughter started middle school this year. However, they are already off on Friday the 15th so they will only be missing 4 days of school. Can't wait to see everyone there!!! We'll be at Pop Century for the first night and then over to the WL for the rest of the week!!

Sherri

We'll be at POR Feb 6 - 13. Myself, DH, Dh's brother and wife. Looking forward to adults only trip after my trip in Nov. Nov 1-8 with sister and 5 and 6 yr olds. I haven't been with kids that young in 11 yrs. My youngest is 17. Hope they don't wipe me out!

We will be staying at Pop Century February 8th - 14th. Going with friends that have never been there!! Love to see excitement on their faces. Can't wait.

We are going to be there Feb. 1st - 8th!!! We'll be staying at BWV from the 1st -5th and then switching over to Poly however we're also tossing around BC/YC too.

We're really excited as this will be a "friends" trip too! We have two families that are great friends of ours coming too! It should be a really fun trip!! :)

We will be there Feb 7 - 12 at ASMo. This will be our DS's first trip to WDW and we are so excited. I can't wait to share the magic of Disney with him for the first time. :)

Feb 8-22 taking the week before school break and the week of Feb 16-20 of school break in Massachusetts. Using timeshare and hopefully the Poly. Where oh where are those codes?

We'll be there from 2/27 - 2/29 (Leap Year!!)........

It will be our last SoG stay at the Contemporary (we think) because the newly renovated hotel is SUPPOSED to open on 3/1.

Hope to see some green ribbons there.........

We are going DURING President's week. February 14th-21st.....
I'm sure it will be CROWDED but it's better than not going at all!
:earsgirl:

February 9th - February 18th

LOVE LOVE LOVE WDW in February. Anything to get away from the cold!

Still deciding between CBR, WL, and the Swan...
Still waiting for the AP rates!

We don't care about the President's Week crowds - it's the cheerleading mobs we try to avoid (02/06-02/08).

Count us in from 02/18-03/03. We will be at POR. Waiting for some good codes. We currently have an AAA code.

Hawk

2/7 - 2/13 we are staying at Pop Century. We too have AAA code right now, but am waiting for a good package / code to come out.

This is my DDs first trip. She'll be 2 mos from her 3rd Bday. I grew up 30 min west of orlando, and went ALOT as a kid, and just cannot wait to share this with my daughter. I think it is amazing all the things there are at WDW. you just dont realize it when you are a local. I am so excited! We got our video this weekend and I have had Catherine watching it... she's really excited. You'll see a Lime Green Ribbon on our stroller!

Count us in!:sunny: We'll be there Feb. 22-29 staying at BWI. Currently have AAA discount, hoping for a little something more.

DH will be doing RPetty Driving, was supposed to be an xmas surprise gift but he kept mentioning it over and over so I just put him out of his misery and told him I had it all planned!:rolleyes:

DD was going to do surf lessons at TL but now it will be closed, she is happy to finally get to BB though.:)

I'm sure it will be a great trip!:teeth:

DawnF, We are there the same dates as you! Feb.11-21st. We are staying at BCV (hopefully,I am waiting for a few more days to come thru on the waitlist)If not we will stay BCV and BWV. I also am taking my 2 boys out of school 2.5 days.(I wanted to leave wed. pm but could only get the 1:40pm SW flight at a lower cost!)My boys are 16 and (will be)10. I also have a DD 19 in college,depending on her class schedule she will join us some or all of the trip! We were there Feb.2003 during the same week and had a FANTASTIC time! The weather was BEATUFUL! Especially compared to the BLIZZARD in RI!! Joan:Pinkbounc

We'll be there from 2/27 - 3/6 at the Dolphin, AAA rate, but will watch out for better rates. Note to all who are there end of Feb. Cheerleading Nationals from 2/27 - 3/1 at WOS (this is why we are going), and the cheerleaders are staying at all-star resorts.

Have to start picking out my PSs so I can be all ready when the time comes to making calls. Very excited as we haven't been there in 5 years, and this will probably be the last trip for a while. Pulling the kids (11, 8, 8) out of school for 6 days, but oh well, they do well in school, and I never ever do this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter