February 2016 Discount Code Watch

If they do the disney visa cardholders prior to public. Does the payment have to be $200 if I have already made the deposit or just any amount say $50? Wanna have it all ready if I need too :)
No additional deposit is needed just payment in full 45 days out.

If they do the disney visa cardholders prior to public. Does the payment have to be $200 if I have already made the deposit or just any amount say $50? Wanna have it all ready if I need too :)

I'm not sure if you can get the Visa discount if you've put the deposit on a different card.

Any info on what the room only discount will be? Hoping to stay at Beach Club.

Not yet. The rumor is 9/30 will be when it is released.

Also looking to get discount for February/March. Already have our flight. Do Visa cardholders always get early access to the discounts?

No additional deposit is needed just payment in full 45 days out.
I guess I should have said that I used a different card to pay the deposit due to splitting the deposit with the other person going

Had signed up with chase hoping for early booking period but I guess that's not been the case the lasT couple of promos and apparently not this time either

Borrowed from January Thread:

This morning Orlando by Joe's Facebook page says that the promos have been offered to Disney Visa Holders:

From his page:

Remember those discounts I mentioned yesterday? Well, if you have a Disney Visa, you can book them RIGHT NOW!!!!

Specifics are spotty. So far we know stay, play, dine is available for dates sod December 13-19 and January 2 thru March 7. Exclusions include All Star Movies, French Quarter, Mermaid rooms at Art of Animation, Campsites, Bay Lake Tower, Grand Floridian and Polynesian Villas. River side is excluded from the December portion but available for the rest.

There... is also a room discount as well from January 2 thru April 13. Same exclusions apply except it appears All Star Movies is available for this one.

Just call Disney and ask for the Disney Visa offer!

Anybody called and gotten the discount yet? I have to wait for our cardholder to wake up and I'm getting antsy. lol :dancer:

Does anyone know yet what the percentage is for room only?
The rumor said: 15% off value 20 % off moderate and 25 % deluxe is the discount for Disney visa card holders
Ugh :( only 25% Deluxe. Looks like this 3 night stay at the Poly in Feb will be our last Deluxe stay. The prices are just insane

ETA: I guess I can hope that an AP rate gets released later and saves us a few more dollars

i just booked SPD package for POR 2/24-3/2....was able to book a preferred room, saved me $450 over full price. Also priced out POFQ which was available but discounted much less. We stayed @ POFQ time and while I loved it, I would rather save the extra $$. Loved the size of POFQ but was not a fan of the food court and single pool. While the bus service was wonderful, the boat service sharing with POR was terrible. Hope I made the right decision! Our last visit was Feb. 2014 and I feel the discount is either significantly less or prices have gone up a lot!

Got the Disney Visa SPD offer, booked at POR Garden View. No standard views available there right now. I probably could have asked about other resorts for standard rooms, but my husband really seemed to want to try out Riverside this time. For what it's worth, when I linked the confirmation number to MDE account the package information says "MYW Pkg + Disc Dining"

I so want to call and get a quote, then "oops I must have lost my visa card" at the end. I just want a quote darn it!

You can absolutely do that...They don't ask anything about the visa until the end. You could even just tell them you're not sure and that you'll call back later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter