February 2016 Discount Code Watch

Lovemy3babes

DIS Veteran
I've been looking for a February 2016 code watch but haven't seen one so thought I'd start it out. If there is another posted, please let me know! :sunny:

I was planning a January trip but I think i'm pushing it back to February...hoping for some kind of discount as well!

Also hoping for a discount. I'll be there Princess weekend and would love a RO offer!

Will be down 2/24 to 3/2. Have our airfare (free..with FF). Now just waiting To book resort. Guess I'll wait for October when the deals usually come out. Going to miss out on the 180 day window for booking meals but I hate booking and rebooking packages.

So excited!! Husband just put the deposit on a February trip for me as a "passed the nursing boards" gift! 2/25-3/4! Booked at Pop Century. May switch to a moderate resort once the discounts come out. Hoping for the SP&D discount. We went in January last year so February is a nice little change :)
We've made a million different potential plans for 2016 trips so hopefully since we've actually booked the resort and flights, this one will stick haha.

it's confirmed...DH has agreed!!!! 2/27-3/4 at CB. Booking today...what websites do you watch for the deals? I want to make sure I secure the offer asap.

we stayed POR last August...love it there, so relaxing. I've stayed 2 other times, I figure time for something new. Enjoy!!!

I'm in! Hoping for some discounts to help with taking my niece/nephew once their parents custody agreement is completed.

booking air and room today.....super excited!!! Do you all think it's better to have a room booked before the discount offers come out? Or it doesn't matter....i've always booked and then called and had the discount applied.

booking air and room today.....super excited!!! Do you all think it's better to have a room booked before the discount offers come out? Or it doesn't matter....i've always booked and then called and had the discount applied.

I've seen the theory that there are fewer discounted rooms available when rooms are already booked. Why offer discounts at a resort that's already full? That being said, nobody really understands the Disney discount code machine

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter