*Feb. Pen Pal Letter/Twist Exchange-Sent, Rcvd., & Check in*--COMPLETED!

I'm mailing out today! I'll post back once it's officially in the hands of the USPS.

I just mailed my letter/twist! Maybe it's been mentioned, but I guess they changed the delivery confirmation. It's now included when you send priority mail. The tracking number is printed on your receipt--it's no longer a separate piece of paper to keep track of.

pkgs in mail to CA, and FL I'm not sure which state was my twist pkg. and which was pics for a friend to get signed but pkg, is in mail.

I sent my DH to the post office this morning to drop mine off. Have a nice weekend everybody!

I just mailed my letter/twist! Maybe it's been mentioned, but I guess they changed the delivery confirmation. It's now included when you send priority mail. The tracking number is printed on your receipt--it's no longer a separate piece of paper to keep track of.

Yes. I don't like it that the rates had gone up, but at least there is that added bonus if you are sending via Priority Mail or Express Mail.

This sounds fun, I'm from canada can I join in? What are the details?

This is a three month exchange, and this round is from Feb.-April. If we have another round, sign ups will be in March or the very start of April. If we have someone that is willing to mail to Canada, then sure you can join in. Keep checking the boards regularly. Glad to hear that you are interested in joining in.

Good job everyone on mailing out your exchanges on time!

Send me a pm to find out what next months twist is. Once everyone has recieved their exchanges for the month of Feb., I will mention what the topic of the month will be.

Woof I'm her phyically mentally I'll have to get back to you on that. :)

Another arrival....this time it is for me from Jiya. Thank you very much for my twist. I have never seen it before, and it sounds very exotic. Have a Happy Valentine's Day!

I received my letter from Juli (fore14) yesterday. She sent me info about a popcorn festival and 2 ears of microwave popcorn. I will be trying the popcorn tonight:goodvibes

Thanks Juli for the nice letter and the popcorn.......Cindy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter