*Feb. Pen Pal Letter/Twist Exchange-Sent, Rcvd., & Check in*--COMPLETED!

Reminder the send by date is next Saturday. Please mail out your exchanges on time.

Once everyone has recieved their exchanges for this month, I will reveal the twist of the month.

checking in goodies bought just need to write and mail.

Check ins for this coming week is now open.

Please keep in mind that the send by date is no longer on a Sunday, but instead the second Saturday of each month.

Just 4 days remaining to get those exchanges out. Please remember to post here once you have sent your exchange, and as soon as you recieve them.

TOMORROW is the SEND BY DATE!!!!!! Please have your letters, and twists in the mail by TOMORROW.

And also, please post here as soon as they have been mailed, and recieved. Getting a bit worried since there are a handful that does not yet seemed to have been mailed yet. But maybe the rest of you are waiting to send them out tomorrow. Please update me.

I have plans to get my pkg. in mail Saturday. Between transport/work/weather I'm not having much luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter