*Feb. Pen Pal Letter/Twist Exchange-Sent, Rcvd., & Check in*--COMPLETED!

I'm here. Got some cute ideas last weekend for Topic of month goodie:) Ned to go get it now and get in mail.

Cindy, I don't mind if people check in more than once a week. I like seeing people log in, as well as post so that I know they are around, and maybe checking the thread, pms, .....
:thumbsup2

Thank you Heather for the grits, and nice long letter! :goodvibes

Cindy, I don't mind if people check in more than once a week. I like seeing people log in, as well as post so that I know they are around, and maybe checking the thread, pms, .....
:thumbsup2

Thank you Heather for the grits, and nice long letter! :goodvibes

I apologize if the letter was too long -- I might have gotten carried away. :goodvibes
Hope you enjoy the grits..

Thank you Patsy for the preserved lemon! Takes me back! I always enjoy hearing from you and your twists are always perfect :thumbsup2

I've had that brand of snacks but not that particular one. It was a great treat! I remember going to the crack seed store at Ala Moana and tasting so many fun snacks like that one :)

Check ins for this week are now OPEN! Please remember to post here once your letter, and twist for Feb. has gone out, and post as soon as it arrives to you.

I am working on figuring out the Topic of the Month, and Twist of the Month for the month of April. If you have any suggestions, feel free to post them.

If you have not yet checked in for this week, please do so by Friday. Reminder, this is a mandatory check in. It is so I know you are still around, know that you are checking the board, posts, pms, for your pen pal, and I to know you are still here, ..... and I do post reminders, and other info. so please check here every so often.

Also to respect the privacy of all participants, please do not post last names, or cities/towns of where your pen pal is from. If you wish, you can pm them, but just put their first name or board name. Many others who are not even participating in this exchange are able to read the posts, so just being safe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter