Fastpasses

LouiseB

Earning My Ears
Now, please forgive me, but this is probably a very dumb question .... but anyway, here goes:
Do you just have to put one ticket into the fastpass machine or do you have to put each person's ticket in who wants to ride that particular attraction. I hope that question makes sense!?

Also, having read Mike's old trip report, he eludes to some sort of way in which you can get more than your fair share of fastpasses, can someone fill me in please?

Hi Louise,

When we went two years ago i think we only had to use one card, I'm sure someone'll be along to help you soon though:)

Hi

I think One ticket = One fast pass. If other people in your party didn't want to ride, perhaps you could use there pass??

Kaylee

Yep, it is one ticket one fastpass. When we were there in 2000 with both DDs mike & I gave our tickets to the girls and they could get two fastpasses that way. You usually cannot get a second fast pass while you still have one pending. Hope this helps:)

Hi Louise

Here is a link to the info we have here on the Dis about Fastpasses .

I think it is a brilliant system and really helps you to get on some of the rides really easy.

Also check out for Single Rider lines on some of the more popular rides - is you dont mind not sitting together in your party, you can get on a lot quicker.

For example when we went on TestTrack - we went in the Single Riders line. There were six of us and we sat 1 behind each other in two different cars.

The only downside to doing this is you miss some of the Pre-Show exhibits :)

HTH

Once your fastpass window starts, you can get another. So, if your first FP was for 12.00 to 13.00, at 12.01 you could get another. I think that if your FP time is for more than two? hours away, you can get another after the two hours. I know we had three FPs in our hands at one point. That was without any fiddling of the system on our part ;).

If 4 people in your party want to ride via fastpass........
You need to put 4 tickets into the machine.........3 people...3 tickets etc.

The way to use the system to your advantage is ..........
To take MGM Rock'n Roller Coaster & Tower of Terror as examples.

If you fastpass say RRC AT 10.OOam, and it tells you that you can ride between 11.00am and 11.30am, then at say 11.02am, you can insert your fastpass into TOT machine and get a time for say 12.00pm-12.30pm. You can then walk over to RRC and ride, knowing that you've got a fastpass already for TOT. This way you can hold two fastpass tickets.

To summarise.....I think that as long as your first timeslot for your first fastpass has elapsed, then you can insert your ticket into the same, or any other fastpass ride, for another ticket.
It worked for us!! :)

Hope this is clear enough!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter