Fast pass +

Just out of curiosity, but for those that see the button-what level resort are you staying at? I have a trip for Sept 30 and haven’t seen it. I’m staying at a value resort. At Universal only those staying at their premier hotels get express pass for free. Maybe Disney is looking over their shoulder🤷‍♀️

I am staying moderate - CBR.

I have been checking the website regularly looking for the fastpass button to appear in MDE. I decided to go ahead and make my final payment (63 days out). Guess what popped up after the payment? Not reading into anything, just another data point.

Just out of curiosity, but for those that see the button-what level resort are you staying at? I have a trip for Sept 30 and haven’t seen it. I’m staying at a value resort. At Universal only those staying at their premier hotels get express pass for free. Maybe Disney is looking over their shoulder🤷‍♀️
I'm staying at a value starting September 1st and saw it yesterday for the first time.

For a “ glitch “ there sure is a lot of people getting it. Disney has been pretty quiet since universal dropped masks. Maybe they are planning a knock out blow…

Can only hope. Maybe it is just a glitch..

A “glitch” to me would be the fastpass icon appearing instead of the park pass icon. The fact that this icon is appearing next to the dining reservations icon and not replacing the park pass one looks like someone had to at least do that as a layout, even if it isn’t supposed to be live.

Two days ago it brought you over to the know when you go page. Now somewhere else. Somethings going on

I wonder if it ever goes live, will they tell us or will it just pop up so people don’t mad dash it

Two days ago it brought you over to the know when you go page. Now somewhere else. Somethings going on

I wonder if it ever goes live, will they tell us or will it just pop up so people don’t mad dash it
I didn’t screenshot it, but this last time when I went directly to the url above I got a “whoa there partner, you are not authorized to view this page (or something like that) with a picture of the army guy. Now I can’t get into MDE at all again.

Another interesting note. All of a sudden when making dinner reservations, it shows fantasmic dining package. Obviously it says its unavailable but in the past 4 weeks I been checking dining reservations, that has never shown up at all on the website above the no availability restaurants, always below. It shows above now the part where it says " blah blah Restaurants with No Availability " Might be a sign thats coming back also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter