Fast pass +

Everyday I check and hope it’s announced that it’s coming back but nothing. I’m going next to month so of course I’d like it. My biggest fear? Them announcing it this month but not starting it till after I’m gone lol

UO is not WDW. People don’t usually visit for weeks at a time like many Disney guest do. The vloggers and podcasts I have watched seem to have a consensus that Disney has taken note of the incredible obstacles and challenges guests have willingly accepted to visit WDW this past year and think they can capitalize on that. The WDW brass (Cheapek) think they can use that data to make more money with less people in the parks by continuing to diminish services that made the guest experience better but, doesn’t really increase their revenue.

UO is not WDW. People don’t usually visit for weeks at a time like many Disney guest do. The vloggers and podcasts I have watched seem to have a consensus that Disney has taken note of the incredible obstacles and challenges guests have willingly accepted to visit WDW this past year and think they can capitalize on that. The WDW brass (Cheapek) think they can use that data to make more money with less people in the parks by continuing to diminish services that made the guest experience better but, doesn’t really increase their revenue.
You are very correct in all of that. But I also think UO is getting higher on people’s list to visit because they are basically moving in the direction to operate normally and Disney is not

That price is only for their super-packed days. A normal summer day would be a little under $200. Even then only the same people that buy VIP tours would pay that. Well, also, people who are on a Disney trip but want to go to Disney for one day and "do-it-all". Then they complain about how much more expensive Universal is.

In normal times people do what we did on our last trip. Get a Premier hotel for a night or two. Normal times, the rack rate for that is high 200's. Every person (up to 5) in the room gets express pass from check-in to check-out.

You are very correct in all of that. But I also think UO is getting higher on people’s list to visit because they are basically moving in the direction to operate normally and Disney is not

This is us. We have been attending WDW regularly for the last 11 years (since our oldest was 2.) We never gave UO more than a passing thought during that time. However, when we were looking to take a spring break trip in 2021 since we the parents were fully vaccinated, we decided to go to UO since express passes were possible and in general more things seemed open. We had a fantastic time and upgraded to AP's and have booked a return trip for December. Don't get me wrong, we are itching to get back to WDW, but we just want close to a "normal" experience before we go, and some type of skip the line system. I also want to KNOW we can ride Rise, and not just "hope."

This is us. We have been attending WDW regularly for the last 11 years (since our oldest was 2.) We never gave UO more than a passing thought during that time. However, when we were looking to take a spring break trip in 2021 since we the parents were fully vaccinated, we decided to go to UO since express passes were possible and in general more things seemed open. We had a fantastic time and upgraded to AP's and have booked a return trip for December. Don't get me wrong, we are itching to get back to WDW, but we just want close to a "normal" experience before we go, and some type of skip the line system. I also want to KNOW we can ride Rise, and not just "hope."
True statement. We always did UO, usually a day or maybe 2.....now its getting a much bigger look

True statement. We always did UO, usually a day or maybe 2.....now its getting a much bigger look

We really enjoyed our resort, Hard Rock, and spent much more time there than we would have at our Disney Resort during a week stay. Since UO is so much smaller there is less pressure to spend so much time in the parks, which was honestly very nice. Lots of lounging by the pool and sleeping in. Decadent!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter