OR

“Dreams Come True”
  • Artisan Bread Basket
  • Baby Field Greens, Sweet Currant Tomatoes, & Orange Supremes
  • with Toasted Pine Nut Dressing
  • Mustard Crusted New York Steak with Merlot Sauce
  • Butter Braised Carrots, Green Beans,
  • & Portuguese Chorizo Mashed Potatoes
  • White and Dark Chocolate Dipped Strawberries (3)
  • Freshly Brewed Coffee, Decaffeinated Coffee, & Specialty Teas

Does anyone know what Disney's floral decor prices are like in comparison to a few outside florists? Since I've been thinking about the Escape package, I'd have some cash free to pretty things up :cool1:

Does anyone know what Disney's floral decor prices are like in comparison to a few outside florists? Since I've been thinking about the Escape package, I'd have some cash free to pretty things up :cool1:

Decor though Disney will almost always be pricier than going through an outside vendor, especially if you are having a weekday wedding, when vendors will often offer discounts but Disney doesn't. But, if you use an outside vendor they have to set up and tear down everything themselves (or yourself). Disney will not coordinate with outside vendors.

:hippie:

If anyone doing a Disneyland wedding has a made budget they wouldn't mind sharing, I'd love to take a look. My DF and I desperately want a Disneyland wedding, but we're not sure on the budget. The Escape wedding seems perfect, but I'd want a couple things extra!

Thanks in advance!

If anyone doing a Disneyland wedding has a made budget they wouldn't mind sharing, I'd love to take a look. My DF and I desperately want a Disneyland wedding, but we're not sure on the budget. The Escape wedding seems perfect, but I'd want a couple things extra!

Thanks in advance!

Hi! The Escape package is all-inclusive for $5000 and includes a lot of things already. What type of Extras are you considering? Some things, like Cinderella's Carriage, cannot be added to an Escape package. If you give me some ideas of what kind of Extras you are looking for, I will try to find prices for you.

:hippie:

D'you know what limits Disney puts on the type of flowers (or how many of them) in an Escape Bouquet before they charge you extra?

@MindyJoy--Thank you! I was just wondering about flower decorations and center pieces, and a photographer. My fiance and I are paying for this by ourselves and we'd like to stay as low budget as possible. I didn't know if it were possible to make my own center pieces, etc...

D'you know what limits Disney puts on the type of flowers (or how many of them) in an Escape Bouquet before they charge you extra?

I am not really an Escape expert, but I believe you get a choice of a couple different bouquets, and you can pick the colors. I'm not sure what the rules are on upgrading, sorry.

@MindyJoy--Thank you! I was just wondering about flower decorations and center pieces, and a photographer. My fiance and I are paying for this by ourselves and we'd like to stay as low budget as possible. I didn't know if it were possible to make my own center pieces, etc...

You can make your own centerpieces, just remember that Disney will not set them up for you. You will have to do it or have someone designated to do it. If you have a budget, for example, if you want to spend a total of $500 on floral, Disney will help you come up with decor in your budget. With an Escape wedding you will have no more than 3 tables plus a sweetheart so there isn't too much to decorate!

As for photography, Disney doesn't offer this but they have preferred vendors. But be warned their preferred vendors are pricey (IMO). If you are on a budget, like we are, I highly recommend searching for your own photographer in Orange County. You can start your search by looking at Disneyland weddings and engagement shoots on www.DisneyWeddingBlog.com.

I hope that helps a little!

Hi! I'm not sure about the limit where Disney would start charging you for special flower requests; however, I do know that you CAN request specific flowers, and if the florist can get them within the amount allotted for your bouquet, you most likely wouldn't be charged. The flowers that come with the Disneyland Escape package are seasonal, and as MindyJoy said, you do get to request colors - maybe your choice of flowers would be in season :cutie:

I'm not sure how helpful it is, but Disney currently offers round or square centerpieces for $100 inclusive, and aisle petals start at $125 inclusive - just to give you an idea of what to expect if you go through Disney for your Escape floral. HTH :goodvibes

Hi! I'm not sure about the limit where Disney would start charging you for special flower requests; however, I do know that you CAN request specific flowers, and if the florist can get them within the amount allotted for your bouquet, you most likely wouldn't be charged. The flowers that come with the Disneyland Escape package are seasonal, and as MindyJoy said, you do get to request colors - maybe your choice of flowers would be in season :cutie:

I'm not sure how helpful it is, but Disney currently offers round or square centerpieces for $100 inclusive, and aisle petals start at $125 inclusive - just to give you an idea of what to expect if you go through Disney for your Escape floral. HTH :goodvibes

Great info! :hippie:

Hey everyone! I'm having a Disneyland Escape Wedding on 12/08/11 and just wanted to share with you the prices I was given in my planning kit this week.

Bridesmaid Bouquets- $100 each
Boutonnieres-$15 each
Wrist Corsages- $30 each
Flower Girl Baskets- $35 each
Plain white aisle runner- $85
Rose petals for Aisle- $125
Seasonal flower hanging for wedding arch- $325
Colored Organza overlays for reception tables- $25 per table
Full Length Satin table linens- $40 per table
White or Ivory chair covers with bows- $10/chair
Chiavari Chairs- $12 per chair
Short Centerpieces (round or square)- $100 each
Tall centerpieces (square)- $250 each
Upgrade from house background music at reception to Cd/Ipod hookup- $100
White Chocolate Castle Cake topper- $140
Floral for Cake- $200
Mickey and Minnie joining you for your Cake Cutting- $1350

Our menu choices were one that has Roasted Meyer Lemon Chicken Breast and Tahitian Vanilla bean Creme Brulee OR Mustard Crusted NY steak and Chocolate dipped strawberries (both include a fancy pants salad, bread, mashed potatoes, veggies and coffe/tea)

So, there's pricing information (current as of 8/25) for anyone wondering how much add ons are. (I know I was!)

Thanks so much for the prices, Kipperoo!

Is it just me, or do they seem (at least for floral and such) rather steep for what they are? $100 for a small centerpiece? I'm guessing that an outside vendor would be much more reasonable. Can anyone clear this up for me?

Thanks so much for the prices, Kipperoo!

Is it just me, or do they seem (at least for floral and such) rather steep for what they are? $100 for a small centerpiece? I'm guessing that an outside vendor would be much more reasonable. Can anyone clear this up for me?

I :lovestruc Disney, but they are ALWAYS going to be more expensive than an outside vendor.

A popular floral vendor in the Disneyland area seems to be Marina's Flowers. I don't have any personal experience with them but lots of brides seem to like them.

Anyone thinking about planning a Disneyland wedding is welcome to join the Facebook group "Disneyland Brides." It's a very active group w/ lots of past and future DLR brides.

I also heard that they opened up more Escape locations besides the three listed. Anyone know which ones or have a picture to share?

I also heard that they opened up more Escape locations besides the three listed. Anyone know which ones or have a picture to share?

Hi Emily,

When we got our paperwork in December 2010 there were five locations listed:

Brisa Courtyard
Parkview Terrace
Grand Californian Wedding Garden
Adventure Gazebo (formerly Dreams Gazebo)
Pier Side Pavilion.

I have pictures in my blog here: http://budgetfairytale.blogspot.com/2011/08/disneyland-reception-options-and-our.html

hi all!!

i recently added a thread asking for help but with no replys!!!

my and my other half are wanting a disney wedding oct 2013!!!

can anybody tell me wer i start????? lol

i have no idea! do i have to pay deposit to book the date and start planning?? how long is it before i can get in touch with disney?? etc!!

any info is great help!! as because im in uk it will cost a fortune for phone calls etc

thanks all xxxxxxxxx:cloud9:

I have a silly question!! My DF would like to have his bachelors party on the Tower of Terror early morning---any idea how he'd go about that? Just one ride in the park and that was it. Is it even possible?

I have a silly question!! My DF would like to have his bachelors party on the Tower of Terror early morning---any idea how he'd go about that? Just one ride in the park and that was it. Is it even possible?

HI dreamtheimpossible

I don't know if that would be possible. You could call and ask the FTW office if not you guys can always get a fantasia dessert party or world of color dinner with fast passes for tower of terror to get thru the line faster.

Good luck I hope it's possible let us know :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter