Fantasy November 2021 7-Night Eastern sailings

I thought eastern ports will not be open until Jan 2022? Maybe 🤔 this effect itineraries?

Our Nov 14th Eastern has not yet been altered. Some folks have had port adventure time changes and cancellations, but so far we have not had our cruise ports changed.

Our Nov 14th Eastern has not yet been altered. Some folks have had port adventure time changes and cancellations, but so far we have not had our cruise ports changed.
I’d like to know why things are being canceled. Might influence my choices upon rebooking new different choices. Is it government, social distance, out of business,… or would be helpful to know why.

I hope they don’t change. Crossing finger! If they do though, I’ll still be happy to FINALLY sail!! Also on 11/14 Eastern.

Jason

I’d like to know why things are being canceled. Might influence my choices upon rebooking new different choices. Is it government, social distance, out of business,… or would be helpful to know why.
Likely due to that fact that they can’t follow DCL rules.

We are on a 7 night eastern.in a few months. Our 2 ports are Sint Maarten and St Thomas. A week ago Sint Maarten announced that beginning Nov 1, a negative PCR test is no longer required if fully vaccinated. St Thomas, as far as I can see, still requires a negative test regardless. I'm guessing they are not stopping in St Thomas until they lift the PCR mandate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter